Working Deadshot Paintball Wrist Guns

SeriousCosplays

So after watching Suicide Squad(3 times), I knew I had to make those Deadshot wrist guns. But because I don't think it's legal, I wouldn't even know where to start and I would like these to be con safe I knew I wouldn't be able to make real wrist guns. So I decided to make them as paintball guns. I just got them in the mail and will be updating this weekend.
If anyone has any tips or ideas you think might be useful, that would be much appreciated. this is the paintball gun I'll be using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L6ATCSO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you want them con-safe, you better make them completely inert actually. No firing whatsoever ! Plus it would be extremely hard to keep any firing gun, paintball, airsoft or otherwise in that configuration. There is no trigger and no magazine ! You'd be better off sculpting them from foam, clay or a 3D model, or you can modify the paintball gun you bought, but it's definitely not going to stay operational afterwards ...

teragon there apears to be two "barrels" in each gun. I was going to make one the barrel and one would hold the magazine. Im still working on the design for the trigger. I might go for more function before screen accuracy and then try to get it as close as I can

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be damned ! That's awesome. Converting a pair of airsoft glock 18 would be my best guess to start with then !

HuskyGent427 looking at the mechanism for the paintball gun i dont think it would be too difficult put into an umbrella shaft *giggity*. Maybe ill make that after this is done.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm meeting with a guy on Saturday to discuss 3d modeling and then printing the wirist guns. It seems like its going to be much easier than I expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back