Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (Post-release)

Re: Bay Turtles 2

Yeah maybe, i tried googling about the mutagen origins for the newer films and came up with nada. No proof to debunk the space thing and no proof to confirm the space thing lol. I still hope Dimension X and Kraang will be in the new films. Then again maybe i'm hoping for too much from a Bay reboot :lol

After seeing those creepy Paddington trailers I feel like this movie needs some Terror Bears.

^ i hear ya... i wasnt too hurt over the turtles new looks.. i kept saying if they had a good story the movie will do fine... well so much for wishing..

wonder if krang will be in the second one?

Why stop at just hating the Michael Bay movies that he is confirmed to be doing?

For the record, I hate Michael Bay's Indiana Jones: The Reboot Begins.

Last edited:

Why stop at just hating the Michael Bay movies that he is confirmed to be doing?

For the record, I hate Michael Bay's Indiana Jones: The Reboot Begins.

i think he did excellent on transformers 1, and 2 wasnt too too bad. no transformers has yet topped the forest fight scene yet

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/tmnt-2-set-photos-reveal-wwe-wrestler-sheamus-play/1100-152434/

Some set photos from the sequel. No mention of Bebop or Rocksteady mutating or staying human. And if Shredder actually stays with that look and gets something resembling the classic helmet/mask and without the Megatron armor or rocket boomerang blade things, I may start to get interested in this movie.

Not feeling the casting of Kirai, though. I think she should be younger since she should be a teenager like the turtles.

Shredder's outfit looks pretty b.a, along with those other dudes dressed in black (hopefully true FOOT Clan members this time around) Yeah i hope the suit is more traditional looking than something Lucius Fox made and was stolen by Shredder lol. I really lol'd when i read "34 yr old cast as Shredder's teenage daughter" I think that Bebop and Rocksteady will mutate in the film, there was a canister of mutagen left in the end of the first movie. It seems like theyre really upping their fan service in this one to make up for the less than awesome reviews of the first film. Looking good so far imo, i'll probably like it

Karai looks ok. Shredder is just meh if that is his final look. looks like next mutation not really trying shredder.

anything foot is b eter than that last attempt.

this is going to be just as depressing as the ghostbusters thread.

more images of Groot running around doing something.
but look at her neck in shot three. looks like three round circles... doesn't seem natural ;o)
s46Ullh.jpg

you beat me too it ;o)

I'm interested in seeing thefirst live action portrayal of Baxter (even if it is Madea playing him). I just don't TRUST bay at this point to care to get anything right.
he didn't even try in the first movie.

Sigh. there would be a time when possibly having Ghostbusters, Turtles AND Star Trek Trailers rumored to be in front of force awakens would have made me giddy as a school girl. now i'm just dreading it.

i thought "Out of the Shadows" was for the game? i think its just a mess up im pretty sure the "Half Shell" title is the one they are using

Yeah I'm preeeetty sure Half Shell is still the title. From the teaser, Rocksteady is an easy 9 foot tall monster if not bigger. Trailer in 11 hours! @NeilT Apocalypse trailer is supposed to be with TFA as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw a post on another forum that basically stated 'the reason there isn't much anger this time around is because we've moved on to the 'acceptance' phase of this series'...

this about sums it up. the designs for the turtles are getting worse. bebop and rocksteady look kind of cool. meghan fox buttoning her shirt.. ugh.
more splosions.....sigh. the casuals who are not true turtle fans will just eat this up....

OMG...lol. Teenage demographic all the way. a vapid waste. No character development, just instant baddies.

I think the only cool thing is the Foot finally have awesome ninja suits...finally.

And Bebop is witty. I guess that's good...definitely not paying for this in theaters though. And I loved the turtles. Not accepting this tripe

The trailer is here in HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5XrdYugRNQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Pile of garbage. I still haven't watched the first movie and looks like I didn't miss much seeing what's (not) developed into this next chapter.

I was excited to hear about Bebop and Rocksteady. Now that I finally see them in the trailer here I feel like I'm watching a great-looking video game that I hope isn't a live-action movie, but is.

Take it away, Dr. Malcolm.....

JurassicPark_179Pyxurz.jpg

I seen the Dimension X portal and expected mech-biosuits or something floating out.... Aaaaand got a scene from Dark of the Moon

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back