D23 Rey lightsaber....

Looks like HASBRO is releasing their OWN Rey lightsaber, this one based on the filed down glass eye saber.
MnSldM1.jpg

This one will probably be available in the big box stores, while the D23 saber will likely be a Disney stores exclusive.

I'm not a huge fan of the filed knurling on the TFA saber. I'd rather have the non-filed down version, which will probably be the same price as the Black Series saber.

Looks like HASBRO is releasing their OWN Rey lightsaber, this one based on the filed down glass eye saber.
http://i.imgur.com/MnSldM1.jpg

This one will probably be available in the big box stores, while the D23 saber will likely be a Disney stores exclusive.

I'm not a huge fan of the filed knurling on the TFA saber. I'd rather have the non-filed down version, which will probably be the same price as the Black Series saber.

Odd that it doesn't have the Kobold clip for the d-ring.

I'm far from a prop nerd, just a prop newb :lol , but always wanted a graflex with removable blade so I bought one and the price is not that bad. I actually prefer this than Black Series. Until I can afford a nice custom, this will do. I hope they do Kylo's saber too.

Last edited:
And here is your comparison video to the Real Deal, and other available models

Good review. Thanks for that. Surprised at how much they deviated from what Hasbro did well with the 2010 Luke ANH. I'd a thought they'd just start cranking 'em out again but apparently not. There's a story there I bet...

Yeah, thinking I might skip this and just go buy a Romans. Sure, it's $50 more, but at least I'd get more bang for my buck I think.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back