Blade Runner 2049

What a beautiful image.

Attachments

• IMG_4840.JPG
    IMG_4840.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 153
Some new pics.

http://www.slashfilm.com/blade-runner-2049-photos/#jp-carousel-427827

So in that one pic Ford and K are running together with that hole in the wall behind them. In the trailer we see Ford running and someone breaking through that wall so that must be K and he must be a Replicant to do that. He then pulls Ford back before the Spinner explodes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 2.52.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 2.52.08 PM.png
    908.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
What an absolute joke, to suspect it from the trailer is one thing, to have it confirmed in a PUBLICITY shot is herecy. It`s not fan movie IQ I`m worried about.

ADDITION : "And to Warner Bros.’ credit, the studio has done a good job at keeping as much about the film as secret as possible, while also keeping up a steady stream of promotional materials for it. That’s an effective approach since it not only keeps up a constant level of interest for Blade Runner 2049, but also gives die-hard fans the least amount of plot and character details to criticize and overanalyze ahead of the film’s release"

Alex Welch, Screen Rant, five hours ago. Shmuck.

Last edited:
The Blade Runner 2049 Plot: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K, unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard, a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

Why does this sound too close to the Force Awakens?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a fanatic of the original film it seems to me that this new version is going to be a deception, at least for fans of the original movie .

I didn´t like the image of the birth of a replicant falling from a tube of plastic (has anyone else reminded the alien queen?), was it really necessary to show how they are born in this ridiculous way?. At least for me.

I think from what I've seen in the teaser is going to be and action movie and it will not respect the original spirit of the original film. I wish i was mistaken.

As a fanatic of the original film it seems to me that this new version is going to be a deception, at least for fans of the original movie .

I didn´t like the image of the birth of a replicant falling from a tube of plastic (has anyone else reminded the alien queen?), was it really necessary to show how they are born in this ridiculous way?. At least for me.

I think from what I've seen in the teaser is going to be and action movie and it will not respect the original spirit of the original film. I wish i was mistaken.

Went back to take a look at the original trailer after your post and was shocked to find how much it actually gave away, virtually played out the entire movie in three minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogpIG53Cis

Still have high hopes this new one captures the devil in the details that are not seen in any trailer just like the original.

Story aside, I don't sense the "film noir detective" vibe of the first film -- too pretty. The original style was almost its own character -- it seemed shadowy and claustrophobic, this has too much lightness and scope. Here's hoping the story is good to make up for it.

I'm more convinced now from the new trailer than ever that K is a replicant and Deckard is human.
Also the scene with Gosling and Bautista; that appears to directly be inspired from one of Ridley Scott's original storyboards for an unfilmed scene from the first movie where Deckard shows up at a remote cabin, has a conversation with a seemingly harmless hermit and ends up killing him and then detaches his victims lower jaw to reveal a serial number and that the hermit was a replicant in hiding..

Also the scene with Gosling and Bautista; that appears to directly be inspired from one of Ridley Scott's original storyboards for an unfilmed scene from the first movie where Deckard shows up at a remote cabin, has a conversation with a seemingly harmless hermit and ends up killing him and then detaches his victims lower jaw to reveal a serial number and that the hermit was a replicant in hiding..

Beat me to it, thats exactly what i thought when i first saw it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back