The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I think he means the new Kylo prop, not new saber. There’s a shot of it spinning on the floor during that scene with him and Rey/Snoke.

Yes yes!!! Good call I remember that now!! That’s where u can see the paint job really well

The greeblies inside are super shiny, and it’s a really flat black now

Here's another one:

screen.png

Gotta say, I really don't like the Luke saber in TLJ. It just looked like a slightly off hero replica, and it got a huge extended close up too. It looked brand spankin new, maybe that was the problem. I did think it was cool to see Ben Solo's saber, no matter what it looked like. But I like that it's simply an early, uncorrupted version of the Kylo saber.

Well I was right... and wrong about Luke and using the green lightsaber. :)

Dan, do you have any extra control boxed from your TFA run left? I made mine into a V2 thinking it was the only chance I had. Now I kinda want to hero it up to get your new V2... also... how will I fill in the holes I made...

From what I'm seeing, I think I got pretty close with my tfa run :)
you most certainly did! Also, remember back to when we were finishing these, there were debates about the brown. It sure looked brown to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was right... and wrong about Luke and using the green lightsaber. :)

Dan, do you have any extra control boxed from your TFA run left? I made mine into a V2 thinking it was the only chance I had. Now I kinda want to hero it up to get your new V2... also... how will I fill in the holes I made...
I have used JB weld as a filler before. It works well

JB weld is great like kevin said. you could also use alumaloy, i believe home depot even sells it now. pretty easy to use and should match the color of the aluminum pretty close. youtube has some great how-to's on it. pretty simple

i just got in from the second viewing, kylo's cross guard is SUPER clean in this film. i took note on the spin on the floor scene, damn it looks brand new. even the brass belt clip is spotless

Well, now we have a TFA Kylo and a TLJ Kylo saber. I guess it's fitting if you go off Lukes changing sabers along with Vaders.

Not to mention the broken Rey's saber. And the smashed Kylo helmet This will be a run for sure.

Save your money people. Of course there will be a new run coming soon

Well, now we have a TFA Kylo and a TLJ Kylo saber. I guess it's fitting if you go off Lukes changing sabers along with Vaders.

Not to mention the broken Rey's saber. And the smashed Kylo helmet This will be a run for sure.

Save your money people. Of course there will be a new run coming soon

I remember rumors of a company here in the states releasing 1:1 Props from TLJ... one was kylos smashed helmet pieces

Still haven’t heard or seen anything in months so I don’t know if this is true....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back