Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

You wanted evidence she wasn't initially aware of the Disney acquisition and I have provided that. I'm not defending anything or opining, simply proving you wrong. Moving on from your nonsense....
Bryan, find a wall in your home. Preferably one made of concrete or cinder block. You have a better chance of breaking through that than you do changing that mind. You could take Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas to his house, swear on a stack of holy books and he'd still tell you differently.

Why is this troll still on this forum? He has no common sense let alone any inside knowledge or workings on how Star Wars works. I can tell you that I'm the Czar of the United States and secretly controlling all of the world's political movements - that doesn't make it true. However, I do have George Lucas' brain in my freezer and it talks to me at night and tells me all the Star Wars secrets... oh, wait that's what that troll tells people in PM. :D

Bryan, find a wall in your home. Preferably one made of concrete or cinder block. You have a better chance of breaking through that than you do changing that mind. You could take Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas to his house, swear on a stack of holy books and he'd still tell you differently.

Why is this troll still on this forum? He has no common sense let alone any inside knowledge or workings on how Star Wars works. I can tell you that I'm the Czar of the United States and secretly controlling all of the world's political movements - that doesn't make it true. However, I do have George Lucas' brain in my freezer and it talks to me at night and tells me all the Star Wars secrets... oh, wait that's what that troll tells people in PM. :D

JD, you're ten of the most boring people I know.

Im like masochist...

- - - Updated - - -

:lol some people simply take a forum thread on Star Wars entirely too seriously. People with a seriously low SWIQ that is!

and you are an enabler of the retarded! :)

oh please. Don't play that card, I respect you.
My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from your comment tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. This can't be happening. I'm having a ******* breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so cruel. I want a future to believe in. I cannot deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were all friends!

:lol Bryancd, Just having some fun. No offense taken:thumbsup I may not always agree with you, but I do respect you as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

you-dont-call-retards-retarded.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back