Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

as for the gamestop spoiler

this was relieved awhile ago, it was a thing for a few weeks all over youtube. i personally believe that victor was just a code name. there were many other figures on that list with code names, the computer system probably never switch over the code names, or its all screwed up. but victor with throne has been known for awhile. some other names were as simple as "white commander". if it does come to be true that snokes name IS victor i think that would be really cool. to be honest i was never a fan of the name "snoke" BUT victor snoke feels much better to me :D

image.jpeg
I had taken this photo at work a while ago.
Its the latest 6" black series figures.
Eack case was its own character.
The names were things like Foxtrot Grey, for Luke.
Blue Leader for Thrawn.
Robert

See, this is the problem with this marketing strategy and possibly selling tickets.

I need to watch my Vikings kicking some Bears ass, but I also need to get 7PM showing tickets for TLJ, and I can't assume I can do both at the same time if the ticket servers are as weak as last time.

I've had absolutely zero issue getting tickets to any of latest Star Wars movies' first screenings. This might be different in you're looking for IMAX or something more specialized - I actually sold my IMAX 3D tix for TFA the day prior to pick up tickets for a regular screening. (We needed an extra ticket for someone who wanted to go last minute - and no one really wanted 3D).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back