Things you're tired of seeing in movies

LOL! And they move the steering wheel BACK and FORTH and BACK and FORTH... even on a straight road ;)

The scene at the end of Bad Boys (the first one) was God-awful with that. Um, Mr Lawrence, I'm thinking you would've spun that Porsche way the F outta the way if you were yanking on it like that at the speeds you were supposed to be traveling. (let's not mention the bad guy pegging a wall at what must've been well over 100 mph, highly likely to not have had a belt on, and just gets out like he stubbed a toe)

The scene at the end of Bad Boys (the first one) was God-awful with that. Um, Mr Lawrence, I'm thinking you would've spun that Porsche way the F outta the way if you were yanking on it like that at the speeds you were supposed to be traveling. (let's not mention the bad guy pegging a wall at what must've been well over 100 mph, highly likely to not have had a belt on, and just gets out like he stubbed a toe)
Mythbusters showed what happens when you hit a wall going 100mph. Its not too pretty.

In all fairness, I know people who really drive like that. I usually never ride with those people again, but I've seen several people who do this.

My dad is like this.

He was raised to make eye contact while speaking to someone...even if he's driving and they're in the back seat...

We always joked he would be the first person with air-bag burns on the back of his head.

It always really bugs me when someone is supposed to be driving but they're staring at the passenger. Keep your eyes on the road!

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait, so this whole scene wasn't real?! Illusion shattered!

I was watching a movie last night and before the movie started I was hit with the "never ending movie logos". Family guy did a spoof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7JDTlixb8

It really is very annoying!

I love that spoof, Panting Man's wounded shoulder Productions is my fave.

I always worry with the multiple production logos, is that no one believed in this movie enough to fund it themselves, so it might well be crap, often they are but there are gems.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back