Need advice of Freddy Krüger experts - Which glove to choose?

Andymac84

Sr Member
Hey Freddys out there. As the title says I need some advice of you experts - Which glove is the best out there? I'm looking for one made with metal parts mainly. No plastic allowed:)
A fellow member suggested the neca one to me. How's the quality of that glove? The price is fair enough. How does the quality stands on that?

I also found one made by rubies. It seems to be the one from the first movie. What are the gearheads saying about that one?

It depends on which one you want. I'm not s big fan of the Rubies one. The Neca one you have pictured is from part 3 I believe. I have the neca part 1 glove and absolutely love it!

A-NIGHTMARE-ON-ELM-STREET-1984-Freddy-Krueger-Glove-Replica-NECA.jpg

Didn't know that they've also made the one of the first flick. Nice standee, too. The one from the third movie will also contain a stand like this. I'm fairly not exactly know what I want.. It should be a good price, nice quality, consists of metal/copper parts. Maybe watching the movies again will get me deeper into it.

David Miller sells gloves. I do not remember which one(s), but he was the original maker.
i figure nowhere better than the artist himself.

David Miller sells gloves. I do not remember which one(s), but he was the original maker.
i figure nowhere better than the artist himself.

Yes, you're right. Do you know the pricetag and/or how I could contact him?

- - - Updated - - -

Anything by Rubies is awful. It is junk. Definatly go with Neca over Rubies if you have the choice.

Yes, I'm with you. Seems to be the better choice through the pics, too.

Depends on what you want,how accurate and price you are willing to pay. Mark Petrie make a part one template glove meaning it's made using templates made from the original screen used part 1 glove. Can't get better but costs a grand and the waiting list is long. There are a horde of real decent guys making gloves and at good prices. I have a part 1 and 2 from Ken Hastings of DCE gloves reasonable priced and exceptional quality real knife steel blades thick copper stalls and brass plate on real leather glove. I wouldn't touch any of those you pictured. Rubies if from Freddy vs Jason. Brian Sills of Demented Glove Works . Razorgloves.com Chris Grantner is a great guy i had one of his. Best place to look is Springwoodslasher forum. Hope this helps mate.

Here is my DCE part 2. Don't get much better than this.unnamed 3.jpg

Last edited:
Springwoodslasher.com might give you some insight into some unlicensed artists doing much better work than you'll see from the Rubies or Neca.

I had one made by TopHat Productions years ago. I wound up selling it to Adam Savage. I wonder if he still has it?

I have one from Razorgloves.com . I got the base model, Boiler Room Creation for only $50. It is all custom made with real copper, stainless steel blades and a real leather glove. It is awesome, and while this particular one isn't screen accurate, he has a lot of different ones on his site that are, and are also very reasonably priced as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527055.500404.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527030.794685.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527098.622183.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527113.687032.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527130.315942.jpg

Chris Grantner of Razorgloves is a stand up guy. The one i had from him had the most smooth movement and he won't rob you blind. Decent postage rates to Europe to.

I hate pimping myself but I made three recently and as close as I could to the original gloves (with little touches of my own). I wouldn't say they're super screen accurate, but they look and certainly feel the part considering they were a real pain to make:lol.

...So is razorgloves your site Palps?

Oh no no, but I'm flattered you would think so. Razorgloves belongs to Chris Grantner. He's the one that I think started the P210 upgrades; most people go to him for the mirror polished replica knives for their gloves. Even knifegloves, if I recall.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back