Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Do we know what kind of pressure switch Nike used and if there is one we can possibly use to install it in these new replicas?

Why would you feel the need to mod these new shoes?

The pressure switch is part of their EARL tech. The only way to know exactly what they have used is to buy a pair of those Hyper Adapts and pull them apart. Good luck fitting that switch into the new MAGs.

Why would you feel the need to mod these new shoes?

The pressure switch is part of their EARL tech. The only way to know exactly what they have used is to buy a pair of those Hyper Adapts and pull them apart. Good luck fitting that switch into the new MAGs.

Because we're a modding community? And it doesn't have to be the exact one Nike used. Something similar would do. I'm not saying I have the skills to do this mod I was just wondering if it were possible. Remember a lot of people in the beginning of the V3s a few wanted to take theirs apart and mod them, yet there were people saying they should settle for what they have and a better version and power lace ones will never come. Look at where we are now.

Because we're a modding community? And it doesn't have to be the exact one Nike used. Something similar would do. I'm not saying I have the skills to do this mod I was just wondering if it were possible. Remember a lot of people in the beginning of the V3s a few wanted to take theirs apart and mod them, yet there were people saying they should settle for what they have and a better version and power lace ones will never come. Look at where we are now.
We are but I don't see adding a switch as anything to really gain. There is a lot to lose if it gets messed up.

The lights and laces switches are on the opposite ears of the shoes anyway.

It is not a cosmetic error that needs correcting.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What am I even looking at?....

Dodgy at best. If the page loads, the first images are of black V2s. There is a heap of 2011 MAGs including the custom Buzz Lightyear MAGs and Jovan's Tube Bag. Then as you scroll down, the penny drops with a pair of modded HCs.

Yep, that is what you might get if you are lucky. Best to order direct off the HC site than this site.

So we have gone from a guy that thinks he can buy V3s for $70 right through a guy selling V3s for a grand. #Some_people.

For the newbs, READ POST 1, on PAGE 1!
Maybe he doesn't know they're fake. If you're not as dedicated and thorough as us, it's hard to tell the difference between the v3's and real ones

Maybe he doesn't know they're fake. If you're not as dedicated and thorough as us, it's hard to tell the difference between the v3's and real ones

I don't buy it. If he even knew what a NIKE MAG is/was, he'd know that the genuine shoes cost at least $6K now. This is just yet another person trying to take others for a ride down rip off lane.

Oh I would hope if you're buying a real pair then you've done your research. I couldn't imagine plunking down $7k on anything and not checking if it's authentic.

Gen 1 of the V3 MAG, no box and yellow soles. Note that he even closed down the aperture when taking a photo of the lights to make the LEDs look dimmer.

I know they're fakes. I was posting the link in hopes to bring awareness so nobody gets ripped off.

- - - Updated - - -

No and we suggest that you don't either.

Ever heard the saying "too good to be true"? Because this is exactly that.

Do you honestly think you will get $500 V3s for $70?

i know how much V3s cost. I thought it was comical how low the prices are.

I know they're fakes. I was posting the link in hopes to bring awareness so nobody gets ripped off.

- - - Updated - - -

i know how much V3s cost. I thought it was comical how low the prices are.

And why we have this thread. With the exception of the first image and one towards to bottom of the first page, they are all 2011 MAG images.

Black V2s
nike-air-mag-men-limited-edition-2016-back.jpg

Real 2011 MAG
marty-mcflys-back-to-the-future-shoe-auction-raised-57-million-for-parkinsons-disease-research.jpg

Real 2011 MAG
nike-air-mag-2015.jpg

Real 2011 MAG

Nike-Air-Mag-Back-To-The-Future-BTTF.jpg

Modded V2s
maxresdefault.jpg

@airair is this a pair of yours?

Gen 1 of the V3 MAG, no box and yellow soles. Note that he even closed down the aperture when taking a photo of the lights to make the LEDs look dimmer.

wow, and i thought my soles were getting yellow, that guy must have left his V3's in the sun all the time....

Hey guys do you think the v3.1 auto lancing will be more durable then the v3.1 ? I rly want to rock them but i don't want them to break down after 2 hours ...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hey guys do you think the v3.1 auto lancing will be more durable then the v3.1 ? I rly want to rock them but i don't want them to break down after 2 hours ...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It has been said that it would be unwise to wear these new shoes. The chances of them breaking are too great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back