Blade Runner 2049 Joi Raincoat

Will you post a link? I can't find it.

I believe I bought the last one friend, she said she had only enough material to make one more and once they're gone that's it just the one run. Kinda glad I impulse bought it now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a matching skirt for this Joi costume, I believe its black leather but with an embossed pattern does anyone know where to find this or a near enough representation?? Please quote with any help guys.

img_3254.jpg

Hi guys if you're looking to do this cheap, i'm planning on buying a cheap pvc coat from china and dying it with the stuff in this link. I'm pretty sure it'll work. I'm not going for screen accurate just the general look for a film clip. I'll post pics of how it goes if i end up going down this route :)
http://cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=223643

Well... we can do these coats (we found a manufacturer that will custom make the material for us). Not 100% of the cost yet, but shipping costs will be a big part of the expense. We're working on a prototype right now and will keep you all posted!

Well... we can do these coats (we found a manufacturer that will custom make the material for us). Not 100% of the cost yet, but shipping costs will be a big part of the expense. We're working on a prototype right now and will keep you all posted!

Perfect! Thanks for staying on top of this request!

We're actually still looking at doing this... just have so many projects going, this one wasn't a super high priority. Will post when we have some more news.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back