Sly Stallone Goes Through His Old Costumes And Props

That’s really cool to see him get that excited about looking at his previous movie props. I think about Harrison Ford who probably wouldn’t care at all like most of Hollywood

That video is fantastic. It is so cool to see him be that excited about his stuff. Really neat. What was the movie that had him in tassels and rhinestones? Those were wonderfully hideous..

It's possible that I'm the only one, but I actually enjoyed that movie. Wonderfully cheesy comedy. The Budweiser song he was singing briefly there was a joke even in the movie, but it was actually pretty great.

"Budweiser you created a monster and they call me Drinkinstein!"

Basically he's a cab driver and Dolly Pardon bets someone that she can turn him into a county singer.

TFS with us MooCricket...as for the comment on H.Ford. As a method actor, he's always working closely with the costume dept. to try-out his costume(s) before principal photography starts. I remember a story, (more than 30 years ago), when one of his fan bought one of the shirts he used in Blade Runner. The fan said, that when he met Ford with the shirt in hand, the actor was really excited to see it and even put it in front of his body. He might no care about movie history, but he cares about the costumes that made his character on the screen come alive;)

And a book! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And some people confuse either with this movie too, the electric horseman.

image.jpeg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back