Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth Corset Costume

raisincosplay

Reference Images

bioshock_infinite_elizabeth_corset_by_armachamcorp-d647bgt.jpg

Capture.PNG

th.PNG

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to decide between the Knipmode Korset and Simplicity 5006 for the corset pattern. I would prefer a reputable corset pattern such as the Knipmode one over a commercial product like the Simplicity as they tend to add too much ease. Corsets are a very fitted garment. Here are images of both:
km1511-20-1.jpg
simplicity-costumes-pattern-5006-AV3.jpg

Last edited:
I ended up drafting my own corset pattern. Took four tries to finally finish the corset. Very happy with the result. This is a single layer with individual channeling and plastic bones. Hard to see, but I put ruffle trim at the bust.

20286964_1958122047799670_8419870924987657966_o.jpg

I did draft my own bolero and skirt pattern as well. Here are progress photos for those.

sd a.PNG

Shoes I bought.

sdaw.PNGwqe.PNGsdw.PNGawdaw.PNGawdwa.PNG

Bolero, from draft to finish. Second photo is muslin. Third is the process of sewing it. The fabric I used is a premium cotton. The sewing of the bolero was somewhat difficult to conceal almost all the seams. Only seam I didnt bother to conceal are the armhole seams, but all edges are overlocked. You can see the concealed seams in the fourth photo.

sdawd.PNGwadad.PNGsdwad.PNG

Here's the skirt. I was going to make a petticoat, but then I remembered I live in FL. Gathers on the side and lace trim.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back