Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

Let's get obscure! Find another dinosaur, this one from Walmart for only $1, and made by the same company that did the electronic ones. These are in the cheap toy section. They actually have the same molds as the electronic ones in this assortment, just without the sounds and button.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg

typeomega I am astonished that you were able to identify the folder that Nancy is carrying, haha. Trapper Keeper is iconic. I didn't even think twice about the folder.
@Dr Talyn Good find on those dinos. Do you remember what the 4pk cost @ Toy R' Us?

I got my hydra in the mail, today, from Iron Winds. Looks good. In September, I should have my demogorgon, and I'll be all set for inter-dimensional escapades.

Last edited by a moderator:
@typeomega I am astonished that you were able to identify the folder that Nancy is carrying, haha. Trapper Keeper is iconic. I didn't even think twice about the folder. .

Pee-chee folders were just as ubiquitous in the 80s as Trapper Keepers. At least where I grew up. If it was set in the 80s and you didn't see kids with those folders, I'd think that was weird.

I am thinking of making a shadow box with stranger things poster and the walkie talkies..An scene when they are talking on them or maybe the main poster..ideas?

i've been searching the usual sites for the barbarian and dwarf spearsman..with no luck.
if anyone locates them somewhere hit me up! :)

i've been searching the usual sites for the barbarian and dwarf spearsman..with no luck.
if anyone locates them somewhere hit me up! :)

Same here! If anyone finds a source please post....I have (2) extra Domogorgon figures and (2) extra Hydra figures for trade.

JUST managed to snag the Barbarian (listed as a warrior, but definitely the right figure) on eBay UK for £1.99

Any sources for the Wizard? (And I also need the Dwarf)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back