Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Can I ask another favor? :p

What's the distance, from one end of the half moon shape to the other end of the other half moon shape in the soles where the blue LEDs shine through? Just roughly, I am wondering if I have enough aqua EL to do the soles as well if not I'm gonna have to order :(

Front light is 2"

583df41369f220f797464bebda6fa08e.JPG

Rear light is 2.25"

37249c3001a17ab43c41d4d59cd9d150.jpg

I know the light kinda messes with how the measurments look but trust me, it's 2" and 2.25"

Also weird how the heel cup lights all look yellow in that picture. these are not camera friendly shoes to show accuracy :lol

And few other things -

1. Can you tell what kind of material the Ankle Buckle is made from? It looks like plastic in some shots and foam in others.
2. Is the mid sole and Heel cup made of the same materials?
3. Is this a rubber or the same urethane foam like the V1s?

1. Definitely a thick foam.
2. Heel cups and mid soles do feel the same.
3. I have never felt the V1's but the heel cup and mid soles feel like the same stuff regular shoes feel like. Tough, yet durable.

i would gladly pay top dollar for a reasonably accurate replica, but as the way these v2 knockoffs stand, I have a limit to how much I can pay for them.

Its the fact that the factory didn't bother to properly make them, simply reusing the v1 knockoffs parts, and doing few modifications. The shoe still has the Mark Poon look to it, which is not accurate enough for me personally, as i get a bit picky when it comes to these shoes!

thats why im getting 10 pairs in January when i get back from holiday as im getting them for a cheaper price than what many websites are charging. I figure since they will need extensive modifying, and I plan to do varying degrees of mods, bulk buy is best on these particular ones.

im looking at it objectively. Just because its a nike mag knockoff does not give those knockoff sellers the right to be ridiculous with the pricing, given that i know the shoes cost less to make than most knockoff shoes (other more complex ones), and that they are trading on peoples emotions and knee jerk reactions.

I give you an example. if you look at a Nike Kobe or Lebron shoe, they use several different rubber molds and shapes for the soles, which include air bubbles and other patterned features, and the fabrics are far more complex to design and finish, yet those shoes only cost $50 to $60. Those shoes are far more time consuming to make, yet they cost far less.

These mags are in fact 100% costing less to manufacture due to their simplicity. The soles are very simple, as is the shape of the shoe. The only complex feature in these v2 knockoffs is the wiring, and even then, its dirt cheap due to the cheap LEDs used throughout the shoe.

The chinese are very clever when making a profit, and work in unison because they know westerners cannot contain themselves when they something that has been requested a lot.

I have to stick to my limits personally!
but i understand if other people have to spend more money on them, as they are only getting 1 pair.

Since im getting multiple pairs, i have to stick to my limits!

Do you think you will get them through coustomes ok?

Some guy on here said he had trainers seized .

Also will you be selling them?

Your right though I wouldn't buy a bulk order at this price.
I thought all trainers are made for next to nothing?

Interesting that a size 10 is 12" long. I'm a size 12, and have always enjoyed the convenience that most of my size 12 shoes are 12" long, so when I want to measure a long distance on the ground without a tape, I can just walk it out. Wonder how long the size 12 V2 Mags are... Not that I want to measure things with them, but it sounds like they are big!

You have RD MAGs? What size are they? And how long are they?

I have V1 K-MAG soles for US8, US10 and US11. The 10's are 12" long, yet the 11s are only 1/4" longer. They seem proportionally larger, so slightly longer and slightly wider. I don't have 8s on hand to take measurements.

Oh no, I don't have genuine Mags at all. I was just saying that most of my normal shoes that are size 12 are also 12" long. Hearing that the V2 replicas are 12" long in size 10 surprised me, because that means the size 12's are longer than the size 12's of "normal" shoes. 1/4" sounds about right for size intervals. So I guess maybe the size 12 V2's are 12 1/2" long.

Question for guys in the UK who have these, Any issues with customs? Has the true amount been declared on shipping info? Any seizures or charges added? I've ordered a few bits and pieces before from china and have never had issues.

1. Definitely a thick foam.
2. Heel cups and mid soles do feel the same.
3. I have never felt the V1's but the heel cup and mid soles feel like the same stuff regular shoes feel like. Tough, yet durable.

Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

The V1 mid-soles are a mat finish white. Whilst it is fairly smooth, small parts of the stuff can break away if you were to catch it on something hard.

These appear to be more of a rubber and look slightly shiny.

Hi, Question from a new user. Those of you who ordered from Karin Chen, how did you pay. The site states that it cant accept "charge cards" at this time. Suggestions?

Hi, Question from a new user. Those of you who ordered from Karin Chen, how did you pay. The site states that it cant accept "charge cards" at this time. Suggestions?

Yeah I paid on my credit card.

Cant remember it saying that when unordered mine?

i would gladly pay top dollar for a reasonably accurate replica, but as the way these v2 knockoffs stand, I have a limit to how much I can pay for them.

Yeah, the guys making these know they can milk 'em for all they're worth. That's why there was an unexpected price increase when interest went up.

I'd personally love a knockoff pair of mags so I don't have to feel bad when I wear them...but there's no way I'm paying this much for a knock off shoe. Then again, the reason I'm interested is cheap price and wearability....not really something I'd display. Or modify for display.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back