Deadpool 2

CT1138

Good luck with that. I had to custom make the base sections from scratch. You won't find the rails anywhere... had to make those from scratch as well because of how long they needed to be. ****ing gun, when I was all done with it, came in at 26.5 lbs. Good luck with them Brolin! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
...always hated those "super mega muscle man" depictions from the comics. They looked sooo terrible, like every teenager had to look like they were competing for Mr. Universe. I'm happier with this depiction. It's a nice to see more realistic proportions on this character for once. Somebody who doesn't look like he has truck tires for biceps and thighs.

Not sure what you mean. ;)
xf31.jpg

Thank Rob Liefield for that. That style brings me back to the 90's.

I kind of dig this Cable and Brolin is one hell of an actor.

As for Domino, I'm stunned by how off the mark it is... I mean she's prety much an Albino mutant for crying out loud.... Foxy Cleopatra is a spot on quip... now I'm a little nervous. my hope is this is an "imposter" version.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Really love what they did with Cable, man he looks intimidating. I hope the teddy bear is either a token of why he fights, or the last remnants of his childhood. Either way, I dig it. Can't really comment on Domino, since I'm not the biggest fan of the character. So I guess I don't really care either way. Really interested to hear what the plot of the movie is going to be, excited.

I posted on facebook that his gun has stolen the "frankengun" title from the Blade Runner blaster. Holy Jeebus that thing is ugly! I don't know who decided to slap a thompson stock on a kriss, but I kind of want to hit them in the head with it.

I think he looks like one of those wasteland weekend cosplayers who goes out into the desert with taped together airsoft guns, and painted up nerf borderlands guns. I was hoping for a leather gun rig, not airsoft nylon and paracord. He looks more like one of the reavers from Logan than he does Cable, to my eye.

I suspect what this tells us about this Cable's future is that it will not be super sleek and high tech. I'm betting he comes from a future that looks more Mad Max than anything else. Cabbled together weapons, dirty clothes, etc.

I'm also wondering if they didn't base his look on the XM studios statue that came out recently. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the full body picture.

Noeland

Slap away... I'm right here. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Do not judge things yet. Wait! for the film to come out. A lot of you are assuming certain things.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noeland

Slap away... I'm right here. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Do not judge things yet. Wait! for the film to come out. A lot of you are assuming certain things.

I said kind of. ;) Hahaha I should have guessed!

Let me add that I hated Malcolm Reynold's pistol when I first saw it but it became one of my favorite props in the world after seeing it in the context of the show and the film. I'm that guy. I'm presently in the throws of being grumpy about the new Blade Runner guns too. I'm hoping that will change after I see the film.

Cable is one of the few marvel characters that I have opinions about. Most of the big name heroes I can take or leave how they costume and equip. But there are a handful of characters I really want to see done a certain way.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back