The amazing spiderman suit

why would you purchase a suit knowing the pattern is stolen? that is wrong it stealing someones art and hardwork @Lunaman has a great looking suit and he purchased his respectively. i think you should at least compensate the real artist because in the words of uncle ben “If you can do good things for other people, you have a moral obligation to do those things.”

Fox he didn't know it was stolen, it wasn't his fault. He apologized already for it.
The suit doesn't look bad I like it a bit, who's pattern did they take?
Personally the blue is to dark for me for tasm1 suit.

Fox he didn't know it was stolen, it wasn't his fault. He apologized already for it.
The suit doesn't look bad I like it a bit, who's pattern did they take?
Personally the blue is to dark for me for tasm1 suit.[/QU
Orhadors i believe

Last edited:
Lol looks good buddy and ya guys I ordered the suit too. Dodnt know it was a stolen pattern either? Ant more info on this ?

Spidey20

it looks really good only one mistake which is minor... you put the lenses to low the circle was suppose to be in between the edges of the lenses ...

EDIT: I should have read

Hi spideyfox, i understand you reaction about my suit, I'm not really happy to wear a stolen pattern you Know...
But like a say! My next project TASM 2, I will take a pattern not stolen from Orhadar, because there is no reason that I don't pay him !

- - - Updated - - -

Lol looks good buddy and ya guys I ordered the suit too. Dodnt know it was a stolen pattern either? Ant more info on this ?

Spidey20
Thank you man ;) I'm waiting for your photos ! ;p

- - - Updated - - -

I think so myself, that last picture by looking at the mask it seems like it.
Still a bit to dark, well I guess would need a picture with better lighting on the blue.
Thank you chaotic! Really, it's pleasure for me to read your comment ! ;)
to be honest, all photo is dark, because my suit is not finished so I take my pics in dark place, I will post a pics in light ;) .

it looks really good only one mistake which is minor... you put the lenses to low the circle was suppose to be in between the edges of the lenses ...
yes you right ! I don't have the choice, my suit is in one piece, so is just in my height and when I wear my suit, my noose is juste under the circle, if I have put the lenses more hight, the look of the mask will be ugly ! Lol

Jeck13500, could you update your first post to inlude that the pattern from Zentai-Zentai is stolen from Orhader? That way people who'll read the first post won't miss out on the information. Also here's the thread as @spidey20 was asking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi spideyfox, i understand you reaction about my suit, I'm not really happy to wear a stolen pattern you Know...
But like a say! My next project TASM 2, I will take a pattern not stolen from Orhadar, because there is no reason that I don't pay him !

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you man ;) I'm waiting for your photos ! ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you chaotic! Really, it's pleasure for me to read your comment ! ;)
to be honest, all photo is dark, because my suit is not finished so I take my pics in dark place, I will post a pics in light ;) .
Yea im sorry bud didnt mean to sound harsh

Today, big Work, glue the shoes on the suit ... I have change my foot in pig !
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    963.6 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 107
What kind of glue did you use and how did you glue them in ? Doi need to anchor my foot down ?

Spidey20

Hi buddy, I have used neoprene glue, I have put to protect my suit a sole, and use cellophane for protect my foot, you can saw that in pics, and I have use shoelace to attached my shoes on my suit, and wait one hour!

Dude, I have that same watch on the desk :lol. Good job on the shoes. I'm excited to see your next suit build.

Thank you ;) ! I m really happy! My next suit I think, I hesitate between arrow or iron man or captain America or amazing Spider-Man 2 Too many choice,is too hard to make my choice xD

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back