Planet Explorer

I'm a buddist but.... OMG,OMG,OhhhMy Gohhhd.
How should we say....those pics are wonderful new year's presents for us all.
We all have raised the big voices of surprise at the moment we saw these pics.
I am really proud of what you have done for me.
Thank you , thank you very much.

Hey, no problem, glad you liked it. I had fun making those up...haven't photoshopped anything it quite a while now.
The pic where its on the planet is actually much higher res, but the others aren't unfortunately. I could blow them up a little bit I suppose.
So have a great new year and we all can't wait to see your next project....thats for sure.

I haven't piped in too much on this one, and I am sorry for that Katsu-san. You have created another work of art. I have truly enjoyed watching your work. Thank-you for sharing, as always. :)

-Ben

Hi! Ben-san!

You are one of my all time supporter.

Now, I'm drawing several schetches for the next build.
It's going to be an agressive starship.
It's a difficult time as always but at the same time it is fun thing to do.
May be I can start it up soon. I hope you' ll like it.

katsu

...Now, I'm drawing several schetches for the next build. It's going to be an agressive starship. It's a difficult time as always but at the same time it is fun thing to do. May be I can start it up soon. I hope you' ll like it.

katsu

We have no doubt you'll knock this build out of the ballpark! We're all looking forward to your next adventure. :)

Hey,hey,hey, guys, don't expect so much.:eek

I am beginning to feel you guys are putting a pressure on this miserable old man for fun.:darnkids
I should have kept my mouth shut.:facepalm

Exactly no pressure, we are not doing enough modelling ourselves so always good to watch other builds LOL
i need to return to the models and get some done ;)

Sorry if you feel any pressure Katsu-san.. Absolutely not intended my friend.
I think i can speak for most of the people here... We are a little addicted to your work... :wacko

Jim.

What a wonderful rover you've built Katsu-san. A true work of art! I actually went to the last page first and thought you'd built it full scale when I saw those people standing in front of the open bay! And I love how you scribed and layered those display panels with red and green transparent paint along their edges so the scribed lines glowed either red or green when lit. Never thought of that before. Man I love learning new stuff! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

Exactly no pressure, we are not doing enough modelling ourselves so always good to watch other builds LOL
i need to return to the models and get some done ;)

Oh, go ahead and let me enjoy yours !

No pressure at all. We're in it for the fun and the chance to see where you'll take us next. :)

OK, let's enjoy as always!

Love this build!
Congratulations on a beautiful model, Katsu-san!

Thank you very much!

Sorry if you feel any pressure Katsu-san.. Absolutely not intended my friend.
I think i can speak for most of the people here... We are a little addicted to your work... :wacko

Jim.

Thank you for your kind words, Jim-san.
If I can't share my build with you all, my model is worthless and I never build at the first place.

What a wonderful rover you've built Katsu-san. A true work of art! I actually went to the last page first and thought you'd built it full scale when I saw those people standing in front of the open bay! And I love how you scribed and layered those display panels with red and green transparent paint along their edges so the scribed lines glowed either red or green when lit. Never thought of that before. Man I love learning new stuff! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

Thank you very much all the time, trekriffic-san.

My knowledge shown here is all yours. Nice to share with you, sir.

katsu

Hey,hey,hey, guys, don't expect so much.:eek

I am beginning to feel you guys are putting a pressure on this miserable old man for fun.:darnkids
I should have kept my mouth shut.:facepalm

You really set the bar quite high and therefore, you would make something awesome even if we didn't expect it. Plus, your work and others on here sure helps push me to do better. What I'm doing now, years ago, I would have just made as is from the box, but now, totally doing my best to really turn it to something better. So yes, I can say its all your fault....haha.

Katsu-san, this is an inspiring build. I am amazed at the level of detail. The "diamond plate" flooring to scale had me thinking the vehicle was at least twice the size it actually is. The level of detail you have crafted at that scale and the authentic feel is certainly studio quality! I am a new RPF member, do you have links to your other builds? My son and I have been staring at this one on and off all afternoon as we worked on our model and talked about the Taiowa!

Hi Katsu-san, I am also a new member and just read the entire build thread from start to finish. To say I was impressed would be a massive understatement, I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said by others, you are a master Modeller, an engineering genius and a true artist in the same league as Leonardo da Vinci !!
I am stunned!
Cheers for now.
Jon

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back