rocket raccoon WIP

This is one of the best threads I've read! No pretention, but a LOT of great support and collaboration... and Rocket is one of my all time favorite characters!

Wow nope, not mine. Its on reddit too. Im getting crap that I let my kid bring a gun to school. Lol. He cant even wear face makeup to school. Bah. Lol Thanks!
I have learned over the years that there are some school rules that make absolutely no sense at all, especially the "gun to school rule."
It is clearly a toy based on its shape, size, and coloring.
No face makeup is a new one for me. Are they afraid they won't know who he really is?
All that said you did a spectacular job and the school should let him wear it for one day.

This build is just absolutely incredible. I remember seeing it back when you started, then the final picture just yesterday on the RPF page. How absolutely amazing! I'm positively blown away. You should be very proud of the work you've done. :)

I have learned over the years that there are some school rules that make absolutely no sense at all, especially the "gun to school rule."
It is clearly a toy based on its shape, size, and coloring.
No face makeup is a new one for me. Are they afraid they won't know who he really is?
All that said you did a spectacular job and the school should let him wear it for one day.

I have no idea why they didn't allow him to have makeup, its some school policy they have. No makeup of any kind even on Halloween. He has a great school education wise but they don't really do anything fun. It would have been awesome, but at least he's still enjoying it!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back