My Star Trek/Hobby Room

Let me take a moment to recover from the motion sickness and the effects of the lens flare. LOL.

That is a big collection of stuff. Some of it I have never seen before. Awesome.

Cool collection and hobby room :)
I recently bought some "old" star trek figures... I always wanted as a kid :)
Your collection is stunning.

Wow! That is one fine collection you have there! How many years did it take you to collect all of that?
Do you keep some kind of spreadsheet to keep track of what you do and don't have?
Very, very cool, indeed! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me take a moment to recover from the motion sickness and the effects of the lens flare. LOL.

:lol:thumbsup

Having said that, all I heard on that clip was akin to hearing the Borg Collective. Then I realised the voices were all saying "Let me out !!" :lol

I am not a fan of Mint in Box etc, and would love a few hours in your room to release your prisoners :lol

Magnificent collection :thumbsup !!

Wow! That is one fine collection you have there! How many years did it take you to collect all of that?
Do you keep some kind of spreadsheet to keep track of what you do and don't have?
Very, very cool, indeed! :thumbsup :thumbsup
Sorry for the late reply.
No spreadsheet, just relying on the il memory.
-Jim G.G.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back