Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I have a pair of Mags I got from David close to two years ago now. The lighting broke because I wore them out so much, and I lost the charger for them anyways. Who do I send them to, to get them "modded" or however you'd like to put it. I know there's someone on the forums here who can redo the lighting, replace the sole at the bottom with the blue one etc. I just can't remember who it was. Thanks!

Check your pm's

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
Apologies for going down another road and if this has already been covered in recent months. I've decided to purchase another pair of V3's only this time a non-working pair that I can wear to cons. 'David' has sent me his new website to order through: Sneakerahead.org, just wanted to clarify this is his official site as opposed to the last one I ordered from Sneakerahead.ru?
Thank you in advance! :)

Real mags with yellowing soles. I think we will start to see more and more of these now that they are 7-8 years old. yellowing sole.jpgyellowing sole2.jpgyellowing sole3.jpgyellowing sole4.jpgyellowing sole5.jpg

Hi Guys,
Apologies for going down another road and if this has already been covered in recent months. I've decided to purchase another pair of V3's only this time a non-working pair that I can wear to cons. 'David' has sent me his new website to order through: Sneakerahead.org, just wanted to clarify this is his official site as opposed to the last one I ordered from Sneakerahead.ru?
Thank you in advance! :)

It seems to be the same site as www.sneakerahead.ru so not sure why he would suddenly change the domain name. Just be sure to have a decent email conversation with them before sending payment - especially if you are using WU.

Real mags with yellowing soles. I think we will start to see more and more of these now that they are 7-8 years old.

Lucky they had a blue tint in those pair. Imagine how yellow they would be now if they were just clear.

After all these years I finally had a dream about Mags. I was finally wearing my V3s out at night and of course it started raining. And for some reason I was carrying a 3rd Mag in my hand. Dreams are weird man.

After all these years I finally had a dream about Mags. I was finally wearing my V3s out at night and of course it started raining. And for some reason I was carrying a 3rd Mag in my hand. Dreams are weird man.
I've had a few weird dreams where I am wearing my MAGs. Never been carrying a third one though.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a pair of size 7s that would be willing to get the height of the white ankle buckle? Cloneprops on shapeways is willing to make custom sizes. He just needs the height to set the ratio for everything else.

Does anyone have a pair of size 7s that would be willing to get the height of the white ankle buckle? Cloneprops on shapeways is willing to make custom sizes. He just needs the height to set the ratio for everything else.

The US10 size is 71mm top to bottom. So if the smaller sizes are smaller, I'd say 1mm increments.
EmmaInCandyland, Can you confirm the measurement on your US7 buckle please?

Last edited by a moderator:
HI guys, could you help me with my problem, someone knows how I can fix this problem with the light below the nike mag, this has been bought in the Chinese site named at the beginning of the forum, I have only been able to use it 5 times and now has broken.

Thanks for the help.

<span style="font-family:arial black;"><font size="5"><span style="color:#000000;">

Last edited by a moderator:

65mm for US7 apparently. So cloneprops needs to make his part 65mm on the inside. The part should be 67mm, maybe 68mm after printing and will make these looks way more screen accurate. I really do like the shape of his buckle, but it is far too big as it is.

Did you get new wiring put in and new soles added? I have my pair but the lights don't work anymore, and the soles are starting to have that yellowish tinge on them.

I had to replace the EL twice. I blue tinted my soles a year or so ago. They are still pretty blue/clear. Nothing more done to them. I keep them out of sunlight while stored. I have worn these about 35-40 times, even to Comic Con, Anime Expo, Wondercon and other cons. A LOT of miles put on them.

I had to replace the EL twice. I blue tinted my soles a year or so ago. They are still pretty blue/clear. Nothing more done to them. I keep them out of sunlight while stored. I have worn these about 35-40 times, even to Comic Con, Anime Expo, Wondercon and other cons. A LOT of miles put on them.

Damn! Well they look good dude. Look brand new still. I wore mine out clubbing and stuff so I think from all the dancing it destroyed the wiring. I'd try to fix them myself but I have literally no idea how.

So I guess the 3D printed part needs to be about 68mm.

Would be nice if he does a few different sizes. I'd like to add these to my shoes again, but want a part closer to the right size.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Im a little confused. If the buckle on a size 7 V3 is 65mm, why would the printed part need to be 68mm?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back