NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

So how about that new Blade Runner Bottle? Looks good! Anybody seen one in person yet? :)

ahah, yeah, you're right, sorry for the thread highjack. I wish I could see that bottle in person, but it's not for sale in my country yet :cry

I think most of us will have a better chance of spotting a skin-job than this bottle :lol

You can have mine Apollo. I just cancelled my order at Amazon UK. I've been thinking about it and I just don't like it. Investment or not I'm going to keep the money in my wallet.

I have 5 liquor stores in the DFW area on notice with my information in hopes of snagging a couple. Hell, if I get a case a few of us will get one. Stay tooned.

I have 5 liquor stores in the DFW area on notice with my information in hopes of snagging a couple. Hell, if I get a case a few of us will get one. Stay tooned.

What a nice gesture :thumbsup

What a nice gesture :thumbsup

Well, let's wait and see. I have a case ordered at each of these very large stores. Ideally, I could come away with five cases. Realistically, who knows. Either way, I will of course offer surplus and my cost plus shipping to give everybody a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

You can have mine Apollo. I just cancelled my order at Amazon UK. I've been thinking about it and I just don't like it. Investment or not I'm going to keep the money in my wallet.

Now THAT is a nice gesture! :thumbsup

@Funky I'm in the DFW as well, I appreciate the info.

the total wine and specs I called not too long ago didn't know anything about it.

Must've just been the employee who didn't know..

This whole thing has been a monumental screw up. 5000 bottles, 39,0000 bottles, 38,990 bottles to the US, 10 bottles to the rest of the world, know one in Australia knows nothin about it and the top and cap of the retail bottle is different to the screen used, WTF is going on?

That said, If I did`nt get one for the collection, would regret it big time down the track. Luckily a friend in the UK is getting one for me but because of tax and import rules its gotta be emptied out first. :lol

This whole thing has been a monumental screw up. 5000 bottles, 39,0000 bottles, 38,990 bottles to the US, 10 bottles to the rest of the world, know one in Australia knows nothin about it and the top and cap of the retail bottle is different to the screen used, WTF is going on?

That said, If I did`nt get one for the collection, would regret it big time down the track. Luckily a friend in the UK is getting one for me but because of tax and import rules its gotta be emptied out first. :lol

Don't say "emptied out"! Say someone will drink it first!
It's enough to make you cry!

I haven't seen this vid posted here yet:

Might as well throw this one in here too:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, dropped today at my local Ontario Liquor Board and, despite that "Toronto Star" article mentioning the bottle in Canada, the Customer Service person said that if the launch was for the 20th of September, they would've received the boxes of bottles already. Nothing shows up on their website:confused So, it's possible that's elsewhere in Canada (Vancouver, or Montreal) but not Ontario. Very frustrating!!!

Well, dropped today at my local Ontario Liquor Board and, despite that "Toronto Star" article mentioning the bottle in Canada, the Customer Service person said that if the launch was for the 20th of September, they would've received the boxes of bottles already. Nothing shows up on their website:confused So, it's possible that's elsewhere in Canada (Vancouver, or Montreal) but not Ontario. Very frustrating!!!

Or it might pop up on Amazon.ca tomorrow. Seems to be the delivery method of choice. Don't trust the comrades at the L CONTROL BO.

Pretty cool looking. For some reason I first thought it looked like a fancy mouth wash bottle haha!

FL update:
Total Wine and More store here says they see it in their system and the arrival/release date is the 25th of this month.
They said to keep checking in each day to confirm, which I'll do.

I can't afford to buy a whole case but will post here IF they come in. I'll pick up bottles for those who are willing to Paypal the cost of purchase and shipping.

If they aren't distributed in my state, I'll take you up on that offer for sure.

@Panaflex, I'm in for that if my local TW doesn't carry it

well, caught a break at work after the post can called a couple spots. Nothing in their systems yet.

the hunt continues..

Last edited:

What I don't understand either, is that since D.Villeneuve is from the Province of Québec, the S.A.Q. (Société des Alcools du Québec) hasn't heard anything about it :confused
So, 2 things: only a few specialized stores will carry it (I'm thinking more West Coast Vancouver) or we'll miss the boat in Canada (wouldn't be the first time:rolleyes)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back