2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

ITS HERE!!!!
It had no note on it saying i couldn't so i dived right in........ Its Amazing! Even the boxed had Aurebesh on the front along with the RPF logo! (sorry that the pics are sideways, the were taken on a iphone)
IMG_0405.JPG

Inside it just got better, i opened it up to find a GIANT handmade Ewok puppet and a ceramic figure of a merecat Jedi
IMG_0406.JPGIMG_0407.JPGIMG_0410.JPG

Thanks so much to the person who's sent me this awesome stuff ( I think ive figured out who it is ) and i hope you all get equally awesome stuff!

Let's see that Ewok in action!! It looks awesome.

ITS HERE!!!!
It had no note on it saying i couldn't so i dived right in........ Its Amazing! Even the boxed had Aurebesh on the front along with the RPF logo! (sorry that the pics are sideways, the were taken on a iphone)
View attachment 689356

Inside it just got better, i opened it up to find a GIANT handmade Ewok puppet and a ceramic figure of a merecat Jedi
View attachment 689357View attachment 689358View attachment 689359

Thanks so much to the person who's sent me this awesome stuff ( I think ive figured out who it is ) and i hope you all get equally awesome stuff!

Something arrived for me two days ago (sorry it has taken until now to mention it SS!) - no idea what it was and thought I don't know anyone from Tasmania, so it must be from this forum. :D

IMG_2419.JPG

Resisted the urge to open there and then but I will post photos when I do (actually saving this one until Christmas day).

I think I've received mine, it has no note or mention of the rpf. But I opened the tube to find a print of Christian bale as batman. Thanks to my secret Santa, whoever you are.

Mine is shipped! Couldn't choose what to give to I put a bunch or random items. Hope the recipient enjoys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the gifts I'm sending are one fully handmade, one half handmade, and one purchased. Although it definitely meets the $20 quota, it sort of doesn't look like it does, all three things are rather small. Should I quick try to whip something else up? I don't want to come across as stingy

So the gifts I'm sending are one fully handmade, one half handmade, and one purchased. Although it definitely meets the $20 quota, it sort of doesn't look like it does, all three things are rather small. Should I quick try to whip something else up? I don't want to come across as stingy

Totally up to you but I know personally that handmade stuff has a premium value to me!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back