Frostmourne

it looks pretty far along already! Frostmourne is definitely one of my "One of these days" projects. Did you 3D print those parts?

Have you seen the one Frank Ippolito and his crew built? Definitely worth a look see.

Awesome. I surely approve of this. I'll be following this with great curiosity... and with my own Frostmourne on my lap. ;)

IMG_7466.jpg

Cool. Here's mine.

2jsuD8M

You probably already know this, but I thought I'd point it out. Your cross guard skulls are upside down. Looking forward to more.

it looks pretty far along already! Frostmourne is definitely one of my "One of these days" projects. Did you 3D print those parts?

Have you seen the one Frank Ippolito and his crew built? Definitely worth a look see.

I sure saw it awesome work as always :D

Awesome. I surely approve of this. I'll be following this with great curiosity... and with my own Frostmourne on my lap. ;)

View attachment 757260

I love the metal replica, awesome :D

Cool. Here's mine.

https://imgur.com/2jsuD8M

You probably already know this, but I thought I'd point it out. Your cross guard skulls are upside down. Looking forward to more.

Awesome rendition, foam build?

Thanks for the interest here is a bit more preping work on it :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome work same for me though as this is one of those "one of these days" Currently i am working on a gore howl and just finished the basic shaping yesterday so keep up the great work dude i feel like that will be an awesome prop when done.

I did the design and printing, but together with Pinousse. We have done some work together before and I knew this one was one of the builds he didnt have yet. So this is the result of that collaboration. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back