The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Wow, you're right. And the scratch pointed out by @knullzero looks an awful lot like damaged paint to me.

New hypothesis: the Awesomecon/WG saber is the onscreen Creepy Uncle, but the metallic paintjob seen on the emitter was dulled by handling, resulting in the dull pommel/clamp and the even duller grenade section.

box is still totally different...

6907905890b5f79e8293768809ce3b7f.jpg

There are some at Disney too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a couple of weeks of working 14-hour days and totally missed this! Having caught up now, so many mixed emotions in a short amount of time. Elation. Disappointment. is it resin? Is it a mix? It's got the screws, but no plate! I'm baffled and stunned... Only way to express how I and maybe some of you feel is with some good photoshop fun :p

Luke sword.jpg

Is this our metal hero? Da da daaaaahhhhh

Only time will tell, just got off the phone with my friend he’s going down in June

Let’s all chip in and buy a ticket for a local to go in there and document everything

Any one local to Disney willing to take a trip if we all pitch in?

Also have to have a good camera

The arrows are too small. And the tri-ring is on the other side........wait........could it be?........is this our TFA BTS saber?????

The arrows are too small. And the tri-ring is on the other side........wait........could it be?........is this our TFA BTS saber?????

I think it’s our metal hero baby...

Or probably another resin “display” saber... we know the launch bay graflex’s had no screen time... here’s hoping this is our true creepy uncle... only a matter of time before we get more pics

I just don’t think I’ll have any finger nails left by this time...

Glad this was posted, passing the time in the doctors office waiting for my dad

Hey, alittle disappointing but look at it this way

The fun continues with theories and speculation!

I got something to stir us all up this morning... give me a second, I was fooling around with this new theory

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back