Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I guess the funeral is Supes' from the Knightmare sequence.

...and it's time to take a break from the spoilers for me. :D They are out there if you do want to know...
don't you want to see how long we can sustain a pure spoiler dialogue? :D

It's fairly obvious that Robin is dead within the movie timeframe - his bullet riddled and defaced costume is in the trailers after all.

As to whether he is killed within the movie, I imagine there may be a audio only flashback or a short flashback scene done very quickly/artfully maybe. But perhaps it would be better just to have Bruce stare at the costume before making a decision to convey that. Not everything has to be visceral.

http://screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-bat-gadgets-video/

New clip with Lex speaking to Superman. Looks like he's actually commanding him...

"And now you will fly to him, and you will battle him... to the death. Black and Blue. Fight night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus Man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham."

With Eisenberg telling us that there is an emotional core behind this, and I do believe him. Can't wait!!!

http://screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-bat-gadgets-video/

New clip with Lex speaking to Superman. Looks like he's actually commanding him...

"And now you will fly to him, and you will battle him... to the death. Black and Blue. Fight night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus Man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham."

With Eisenberg telling us that there is an emotional core behind this, and I do believe him. Can't wait!!!

Man, that grappling hook is amazing! I already see a lot of guys doing replicas of this! :D

OldKen

I hope the pics are just being taken out of context. Far too soon for something that major to happen in this film. The comics spent years getting to that point. Time will tell. Seems like new spoilers are coming almost daily. I have heard an interesting theory that a major character not seen in any of the trailers nor hinted at so far, makes an appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bagged 2 tix to the world premier on Tuesday , I've not been that bothered about it till now so will be Intersting to see how it pans out on the screen surrounded by the cast .... Better stay sober for this one :)

Just bagged 2 tix to the world premier on Tuesday , I've not been that bothered about it till now so will be Intersting to see how it pans out on the screen surrounded by the cast .... Better stay sober for this one :)

It's like you just walked into the thread and threw down Batflecks "Well...here I am."

I hate you

(please god don't spoil when you come back, but definitely reassure us that it's AMAZING (if it is))

Awe sorry, I was a fan of MOS so that will give you an onsite to where I stand, I've not been impressed by some of the trailers but do think it will be good, I'm no uber fan of either but like good films so will be honest .... I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Spider-Man 3 premier in NY, must be a superhero thing !!! Though that was dreadful and I was sat in front of Sam Rami and fell asleep with jet lag half way through, I got woke up with an elbow in the ribs :)

Let us know if it's amazing. If it's not please don't say anything for a while.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back