Myhtbusters DOOM

Where should it be ? It's entertainment and movies. I saw it on TV . I couldn't see any other section that suited the question.

I don't have a pic sorry. I'll see if I can find the film on line and get a screen grab.

Looks like a painted Nerf gun going by the mag. Be easier to see if it didn't have those dang overlays on screen all the time.

Where should it be ? It's entertainment and movies. I saw it on TV . I couldn't see any other section that suited the question.

I don't have a pic sorry. I'll see if I can find the film on line and get a screen grab.

no worries, I honestly probably spoke out of turn thinking it should maybe be in one of the replica sub forums. Is the DOOM episode the one where they carry all the guns on them at once? I'm 90% sure it's a Nerf Rapidstrike with a neat paint job, and they used that gun twice from the looks of it, once painted green and another one with a longer barrel in black.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...plat_15662512&eESource=CAPLA_DF:20631436:TRUS

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back