Bantha Milk

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So my girlfriend and. I were in the mood for some hot cocoa (too late for coffee) and we were in a pretty geeky mood so we decided to make some Bantha Milk hot cocoa. Thanks Pinterest! The recipe is really simple

• 4 cups of milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 8 oz white chocolate chips
• neon blue food coloring

Pour ingredients in a sauce pan with medium heat, stir occasionally and don't let it boil.

Cheers!

image.jpeg

You have the wrong drinking cups/ glasses. Look up Tupperware Sweet Saver. Here is another bit of Tupperware in Star Wars In Beru Lars kitchen. It's a 2 quart container with the top and handle removed. It's the container with the branch looking things in it. This container is 8 inches tall. There is a smaller version that looks the same, but does not have a handle. The branch looking things are a root called Salsify, or Oyster Root. The container on black is the Sweet Saver.

Attachments

• BeruKitchen.jpg
    BeruKitchen.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 329
  • tupperware 2 qt.jpg
    tupperware 2 qt.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 254
  • sweetsaver.jpg
    sweetsaver.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
what a blast from the past! wicked! :thumbsup wonder if there is a way to make fake blue milk to keep in a container. like how they have those fake soda jells you can put in old coke bottles to simulate soda in them. they can even add fake ice and bubbles

wonder if there is a way to make fake blue milk?

what a blast from the past! wicked! :thumbsup wonder if there is a way to make fake blue milk to keep in a container. like how they have those fake soda jells you can put in old coke bottles to simulate soda in them. they can even add fake ice and bubbles

I wonder if white caulk mixed with the neon blue dye would work? I created some awesome green slime for a GB suit with green dye and clear silicone caulk.

Also, if you watch the Beru Lars deleted kitchen scene you will see the red part of this Tupperware "Pop a lot" toy. This piece was also used on a Gammorean guard weapon.

Attachments

• pop.jpg
    pop.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 138

I would like to re-open this discussion. I recently purchased an empty Bantha Milk carton and would love to hear any ideas as to creating fake, yet realistic, Bantha Milk.

I would like to re-open this discussion. I recently purchased an empty Bantha Milk carton and would love to hear any ideas as to creating fake, yet realistic, Bantha Milk.

Apparently making fake milk is a big thing for people who like these things called Reborn Babies.

I would imagine if you did it and added blue food dye or blue water based acrylic paint, it might work.

there are various techniques using hand lotion, or Elmer’s glue, or fabric softener...

Check out the link below to show a list of videos:

Last edited:
IfI recall correctly, I saw a program regarding commercial photography where they talked about Elmer’s glue being used as “milk” in photos of breakfast cereal. I suppose you could add a blue dye to Elmer’s glue and give that a try?

Apologies to your algorithm but this seems like a thorough walkthrough based on Mara Jade's Father suggestion

Or, clear resin with opaque white dye and a touch of translucent blue.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back