Dan Inosanto Film

The Wook, hmm I thought it was just a rehash of (Dragon, The Bruce Lee Story) with Bruce going up against Wong Jack Man. I grew up watching classic Kung Fu and martial films on USA network back in the 80's. I actually joined a Kung Fu school because of Bruce and practiced intently on my older Brother who still whooped my ass using Macho Man Randy Savage WWF moves. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool to hear. When I went to Emory University, in 1989, I took a class in Wing Chun and Kali as part of the required physical Ed credits for the University. Very small class, only about 15 students – the instructors were Sifu Francis Fong and Dan Inosanto (Sifu Fong has an academy here in Atlanta, and Inosanto is a good friend of his who was visiting at the time.)

M

@The Wook, hmm I thought it was just a rehash of (Dragon, The Bruce Lee Story) with Bruce going up against Wong Jack Man. I grew up watching classic Kung Fu and martial films on USA network back in the 80's. I actually joined a Kung Fu school because of Bruce and practiced intently on my older Brother who still whooped my ass using Macho Man Randy Savage WWF moves. Lol.

Lmao! I think anyone using Macho Man's moves is almost impossible to beat.

I loved the Jason Scott Lee movie. I hope this one will be good, too. As well as the Inosanto one.

Of course, nothing will ever top this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

The Wook

I Love Bruce Lee's legacy of martial arts and love the systems of Wing Chun and Shaolin.
Definitely recommended are the Ip Man film series about Bruce Lee's teacher (sorry for sidetracking).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back