Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 7/25/17

Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 1/29/17

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - Brushing Smooth-On Rebound 25 to create the jacket for my DD junk mold

hEq82Xhh.jpg

dgcq0D7h.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 1/30/17

Dude amazing work!! Death dealer is by far one of the best characters created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet Junk Mold - Jacket is complete so I'm starting on the mother mold. I cut playing card up and tape them together to make a dividing wall between the two halves. Then layer sheet fiberglass with resin to make a support shell.
RfT9wGJh.jpg

iWicktGh.jpg

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - Successful junk mold of the helmet and mold of the horn. I will be making the first cast for refining soon!!!

86UWqNph.jpg

W7uIIvYh.jpg

Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 2/1/17

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - First junk cast is out, time to trim and get the horns installed.

SuVghEph.jpg

Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 2/1/17

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - I used a hole saw to cut out where the horns will attach to the sides of the helmet. I decided to go with the horn placement from DD painting #1 and #3 (revised) and I couldn't be happier with how it is turning out!

t7mNywqh.jpg

PRi1EkJh.jpg

o5s93QOh.jpg

Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 2/2/17

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - Working on the top spike by sanding a piece of 1" dowel that I will cover with clay and remold for the final version.

X3ZbwB0h.jpg

Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 2/7/17

Frazetta Death Dealer Helmet - Started to refine the resin cast using a variety of rotary tools and sanding sponges

IGLWqY8h.jpg

Now comes the greatest game in the world Prime, Sand, Fill, Prime, Sand.........etc

2hnlPj5h.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer SKS Props - Updated 2/8/17

My favorite stage! Uhhhnn that is looking so awesome! That's a neat little sanding station you've got there, btw.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back