My Model Photography

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry there are no Stormtrooper helmets here but I hope these may be of interest to some.:)

Although I love doing Model/Prop buildups, I enjoy the Photography/Video of them doing their thing most. Although I also do the run of the mill "Wall Mart" Family portrait shots(on a table, bench etc), I prefer photographing my work doing it's thing. And as Practical as possible. So I thought I would share some of my work with those interested.

Love these shots!

Except 1 - there is something wrong with Threepio's neck... like Chewie forgot a couple of pieces in the cloud city furnace room... ;)

Jedi Dade

Great stuff no question.
A small comment is that I would remove the shadow R2 casts on the sky but other than that these are brilliant..

Thanks for sharing.
MARK

It sure is so much cooler seeing the models integrated nicely into their "natural environment" instead of a plain cloth backdrop or even just on the kitchen table

This is a route I want to go down eventually

These are very well done. Did you Photoshop a bit of a blur to the Star Trek photos to make it look more like a TV screen capture?

TazMan2000

These are very well done. Did you Photoshop a bit of a blur to the Star Trek photos to make it look more like a TV screen capture?

TazMan2000

Not at all...I do these as "practically" as possible. Of course the stars are added and phasers, but I try and keep them as pure as possible. Many thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back