My try at building the 1/6 Scale Falcon Cockpit

Who cares it's not hot toys, the pride of what you have done will far outweigh just buying it .
great work, I need to get the finger out and start some 3D work, it definitely has a lot of applications in modelling

Who cares it's not hot toys, the pride of what you have done will far outweigh just buying it .
great work, I need to get the finger out and start some 3D work, it definitely has a lot of applications in modelling

Thanks Vacformedhero. I'm having a blast with this project. I totally agree with you about the 3D modelling it's helped me with my build. :D

Brilliant, l know you mention it's scale 1/6 but could you put it next to something like a coke can when you shoot it next, amazing work.

That is so awesome! Excellent work!!

thanks Laspector.

I glued down the black flooring. Need to do some touch up pain but it should be good. Also taped the rear shelf to see how it will look with and with out the Nav chairs in place.

IMG_20170531_164102 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164118 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164128 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164416 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164458 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164512 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back