viper pilot (reimagined) helmet pep file wanted

sandbagger

Master Member
Hey gang, I've used the forum search but come up empty. Google shows me a lot of the classic BSG Viper pilot helmets, but none from the reimagined 2003 version.

Anyone know of a .pdo pep file out there of the new helmet?

Cheers,

Baz.

Hmmm.. just downloaded and opened it in pep viewer. Something looks very wrong with the printouts.... they look incomplete, like... every piece on the 30 pages is not a complete piece..

Well,that 'socks'...so sorry about this,SB.
I will keep looking for you,even if it's to make up for the apparantly crappy file I redirected you to...

Last edited:
Okay,from what I can see:
-(glue) flaps were switched on
-contoures/cutlines were switched off while texture was still on
-content wasn't organized nor divided in left/right side.
-this is indeed a detailed helmet

All this made it look messy and 'intimidating' when opening the file,but it is complete and functional.

Meanwhile I have split up the helmet (and discarded one side) and have organized content.
From there on you can decide for yourself to what extend you wish to keep the amount of detail.
Check your inbox for the file

Last edited:
Have you used pep before? Looks complete when I open it.

Yes I have, but it's been a while I will admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Frustrated last night with the pep file, I just grabbed a cardboard box and made this at the kitchen bench. Just used the pep viewer for reference as well as a couple of screenshots from the show.

OQez9BP.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Okay,from what I can see:
-(glue) flaps were switched on
-contoures/cutlines were switched off while texture was still on
-content wasn't organized nor divided in left/right side.
-this is indeed a detailed helmet

All this made it look messy and 'intimidating' when opening the file,but it is complete and functional.

Meanwhile I have split up the helmet (and discarded one side) and have organized content.
From there on you can decide for yourself to what extend you wish to keep the amount of detail.
Check your inbox for the file

Thanks George, i'll go have a look now.

Baz.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back