collection showoff! - Video Tour - last page

So great! Are those the Moebius Viper models?

Hmm - I honestly don't know - I got the mark 1 and mark 2 colonial vipers off ebay back (according to my records) in 2008-9.

More pictures as I dig through my computer - completely out of order. You'll see some stuff repeated as I've moved stuff around over the years, but I've never sold anything so it's all still there somewhere.

CIMG2138.JPG
CIMG2223.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_2783.JPG
IMG_2794.JPG
IMG_9898.JPG

Attachments

• DSC08966.JPG
    DSC08966.JPG
    632.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC09004.JPG
    DSC09004.JPG
    413.7 KB · Views: 155
I was bored - kids were upstairs being phone zombies, so I decided to just do a quick walkthrough of part of my prop room. After almost 20 years on the RPF, I've amassed quite a bit. I've never sold anything so as you can tell space is becoming a problem (especially since my kids school projects and things are starting to invade my basement). I hardly have time to go down there nowadays and tidy up so things have gotten a bit dusty, and cluttered with real life stuff. Please excuse the mess/dust.

I've always tried to collect the best works from members here on the RPF, it's been SO much fun. Aside from collecting, I don't make or sell anything. I do have some experience customizing things and just being "handy" as a lot of these props require maintenance. I apologize for not being able to remember everyone's screenname to shout out on the fly, or get to talk about everything down there in detail....but thank you all for all your hard work, and dedication to the prop world. You've help kept me sane, and happy for nearly 2 decades. Feel free to shout out on this thread if you've made something here and want the props for it... you deserve it. I do have more detailed information on specific items on my computer if anyone needs to know where I got something or if they want more details on something that they saw in the background.

Another video will probably follow shortly with the other half (and even messier) part of the basement. I'll try and remember to take out my invisiline on the next go so I don't sound like a member of the house of slytherin.

Basement Tour 1

Last edited:
I was bored - kids were upstairs being phone zombies, so I decided to just do a quick walkthrough of part of my prop room. After almost 20 years on the RPF, I've amassed quite a bit. I've never sold anything so as you can tell space is becoming a problem (especially since my kids school projects and things are starting to invade my basement). I hardly have time to go down there nowadays and tidy up so things have gotten a bit dusty, and cluttered with real life stuff. Please excuse the mess/dust.

I've always tried to collect the best works from members here on the RPF, it's been SO much fun. Aside from collecting, I don't make or sell anything. I do have some experience customizing things and just being "handy" as a lot of these props require maintenance. I apologize for not being able to remember everyone's screenname to shout out on the fly, or get to talk about everything down there in detail....but thank you all for all your hard work, and dedication to the prop world. You've help kept me sane, and happy for nearly 2 decades. Feel free to shout out on this thread if you've made something here and want the props for it... you deserve it. I do have more detailed information on specific items on my computer if anyone needs to know where I got something or if they want more details on something that they saw in the background.

Another video will probably follow shortly with the other half (and even messier) part of the basement. I'll try and remember to take out my invisiline on the next go so I don't sound like a member of the house of slytherin.

Basement Tour 1

Fantastic collection!!! Can’t wait for more video tours.

Here's part 2
I couldn't go through everything - just highlighted a few things...but again, if you need more info on something, I'd be happy to share where I got something from.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back