The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

doubt it would be possible to put anything else into an imco. could possibly over-adjust the flame if that’s even possible. i haven’t really looked at mine tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the one :thumbsup and man, is it nice.

im a professional licensed barber so this is really calling out to me :)

Well I'm going to pick up one of the cheap Imco lighters on Aliexpress pretty soon, and when it gets here (probably next year, haha) I'm going to see how much internal space it could have.

Shout out to Sundowner for the Carnwennan, looks great man :thumbsup

IMG_7470.JPG
IMG_7465.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG
The lighting in my place is horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to name drop here, but thought this might be of some interest... my brother-in-law Max White was a stunt choreographer for Golden Circle. We went to see it last week in Toronto and he was pretty pleased with a lot of the action. I've seen the pre-vis that Max and his team made for the fight scenes and the finished version kept about 60% of that they designed. Which is pretty normal. Of course he had some great stories of working with Matthew Vaughn and the actors, especially Elton John and managed to collect of few of Elton's feathers from his costume after his fight scene. I'm like - bro, feathers?! You should've kept a stunt gun or something! Lol.

Is anyone working on the Kingsman Scotch label? I think a Talisker bottle is a fairly close fit to the film bottle, even if it's not exact.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back