Bryar Pistol: My Final Design

A recent post got me thinking about this awesome design, so here's a bump so others can see it! tomleech do you think you might make parts or files available in some form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess it wasn't my final design after all :D I've been reworking some things I didn't like on the original model and while this may still get some changes I'm a lot happier with it than before :)

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

And oh man, that screen grab brings back some fond memories!

I really liked the lightsaber designs in that game. Especially Yun's.

Unfortunately I sold my Kyle saber long ago.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I love the design so much. Great work! :)

Are the stl files available anywhere?
I would like to print one myself.

I'm not sure about that particular Bryar pistol design.

If there IS indeed a model of that one, it's news to me!

I know there are models of slightly different Bryar pistol designs out there, but I just prefer this one, so I haven't printed any of the others.

there are Files on Etsy for $6.

I purchased those files about a year and a half ago - they're not quite as drop-dead gorgeous or full-featured as the build shown in this thread, but they're really not bad. My build is a bit stalled but the files are a good likeness to the game's cut-scene prop.

Hmm, I'd like to see the models for the $6 files.

I've seen so many BAD blaster models, I'm hesitant to pay for a crappy set of STLs.

These files were available for free at thingiverse I believe..
The creater was "tomleech" if I remember that.

But I could not find the files anywhere else :(

Wow, if they were on Thingiverse at one point then I'm sad that I missed them! I'd love to build a blaster from Tom's files as it seems like the best version anyone's ever done.

I found him on facebook and I messaged him. If I hear anything about if he is still selling these files I will update this post. He did post pics on his facebook page of it though in 2018.

Nope, he saw my facebook message 10 days ago and never responded. I did find someone on Etsy selling files for $6 though that look incredibly like his accuracy wise.

This looks really accurate.

Someone else mentioned that model earlier already but I dont know if the model is worth paying for.

Its so sad that tomleechs files are not there anymore :(

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back