Solo: A Star Wars Story

But first, in the future, there's only Carl's Jr. kiosks left from our fast food landscape. Carl's Jr. can even decide if you are an unfit parent, or sedate you if you're being irrational. There's other, sit down restaurants, but I can't say their names here.

LOL>>>> :lol

Hardee's is terrible. Bland roast beef, sandwiches that taste like rice cakes.... not so original in cajun country

I prefer my Checkers and Popeyes.

Yes, we have the Clown, the King and the Colonel here but no taco bell.;)

Well then, you don't know the "joys" of a "taco" with 1/2" of meat, 1 1/2" of lettuce, and a sprinkle of cheese!
2VQZoOM.gif

I've been to Australia. What they call Mexican food there is an abomination. I tried this place called Guzman Y Gomez. Absolutely horrendous.

I'm not a fan of Asian food. I did find a nice little pub that had the best burgers I've ever eaten. It was also interesting to taste the difference between the McDonald's and Burger King (Hungry Jack) fare. My other favorite was this place called Vapiano. That was great.

I heard rumours they are using cgi to put another actors face onto aldens. So you will see aldens hair and body on screen but someone elses face as disney ran out of time to train alden in how to act.

I hope its better than tarkin cgi.

You would think they would hire actors who can act at the start of production.

I wouldnt mind clint howards face cgi'd over aldens.

Sure he doesnt look much like harrison ford, but a few prosthetics and boom, spielbergs ya uncle and george is your aunt.

They need to avatar it up a bit, take a leaf out of jim camerons book.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back