Newt Scamander Wand

Fenris

Has anybody seen or gotten a glimpse of the full wand from the upcoming movie?

I've been trying to search Google, but I guess it's a very closely guarded secret... No pics other than the cover from a magazine which doesn't reveal how it looks.

probably won't see them until we get closer to the movie.
even on pottermore they only tell you what they look like but never show pics.

I've held it! :D
Unfortunately I'd never work again if I gave anything away at this point.
I'm sure decent promo shots won't be too far away now. As with the props from the rest of the movie, I'm sure people won't be disappointed.

I'm sure decent promo shots won't be too far away now. As with the props from the rest of the movie, I'm sure people won't be disappointed.

thats just cruel man real cruel hahahahahahah xD

However isnt there a screenshot of him holding his wand already.

edit: yep but not highly detailed image.jpegimage.jpeg

In the three photos I've seen, you only see the shaft and not the handle, but it looks rather plain all-in-all.

I know there have been some discussion and speculation that it may not contain an animal part (like unicorn hair, Phoenix feather, etc) unless the animal gave it's permission (or something along those lines) due to his love and respect of animals. Not that that has any bearing on a prop, but ....:facepalm

But perhaps Nobby can at least verify if the handle is as plain as the shaft or not, without having revealed anything specific.

You. Are. So. Lucky.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait for a new promo pic like all the other muggles...

Here's another screenshot I got from the interview video...
newt01.jpg

At least I see the basic shape of the wand... Hmmm. Looks fairly easy to recreate. Just need to see more details though.

Does this help?
You can tell from the second image that that darker end to the wand just goes straight down, there's no added 'handle' or whichever, as with nearly all other wands
024.png150.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back