Bandai release schedule

So at this point, what hasn't Bandai released from the OT?

TIE Bomber
Larger Tantive IV
Super Star Destroyer
Jawa Sandcrawler?

There's still stuff from the Prequels they can do, but I would die for a TIE Bomber.

So at this point, what hasn't Bandai released from the OT?

TIE Bomber
Larger Tantive IV
Super Star Destroyer
Jawa Sandcrawler?

There's still stuff from the Prequels they can do, but I would die for a TIE Bomber.

All of those, and also:

* Shuttle Tyderium
* T-16 Skyhopper
* Landspeeder
* Twin Pod Cloud Car
* Rebel Transport
* Mon Calamari Ships
* Nebulon-B (Medical Frigate)
* Jabba's Sail Barge
* Desert Skiff

A couple of ships that weren't in the original OT, but are OT-canon thanks to the SE:

* YT-2400 Outrider
* Gozanti Cruiser

I'm sure there's plenty more that I'm missing.

Didn't care for the show, but I think the Ghost from Star Wars Rebels would make a nice kit! Plus it was in Rogue One a couple of times. And General Grievous and the Battle Droids are great kits. So I can imagine that Super Battle Droids and Destroyer Droid(droidekas) and IG-88 would be awesome... and while I'm at it 4-Lom, Zuckass,Dengar, ROTJ Boba Fett, Jango Fett and Leia as Boushh. Pleaseeeeee Bandai[emoji1431][emoji1431][emoji1431][emoji1431][emoji1431]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

New image of the reveal Vader:

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/1033167086191689729

DlaL_OKU8AAb5iE.jpg

It’a so weird to think that, here we are 40 years after Star Wars, and thanks to Bandai we’re in this crazy golden age of Star Wars model kits. The variety and types of kits has totally surpassed all the few choices we’ve had for decades! Not to mention the accuracy. Okay, so few of the kits are gigantic, but I’d rather have a small kit than nothing at all. :)

@robn1 , appreciate the link . Doe’s anyone know where those clear stands can be purchased ,
I’m specifically referring to the one’s used for the A & Y - wings ?

Well the A-Wing is on a figma stand from Good Smile Company, and they're included with most figma figures, but they don't sell them on their own. If you want a similar looking stand, the Bandai Tamashii Act 5 stand will do, as pictured below (Amazon [Bandai Tamashii Act 5]):

s-l300.jpg

The Y-Wing is connected with a Action Base 5 in a clear color. If your LHS sells Gundams they'll probably have some of them in stock. Attached also is the somewhat more common black color stand (Amazon):
10487916p.jpg

Attachments

• 10487917p.jpg
    10487917p.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I totally agree, all of the kits are spectacular in their quality regardless of their size, Bandai make all of the other companies look like mere toy companies. Since Bandai I have a stash of kits, I never had before...

Yeah, I have to agree. The range and quality we are getting with Bandai is terrific. This coupled with Hot Toys 1/6 figures makes me realise it's an amazing time to be a fan. They timed it perfectly since I'm guessing most of us are in our 40's-50's, grew up with Star Wars and now have disposable income to splash on these things. Good times!

I totally agree, all of the kits are spectacular in their quality regardless of their size, Bandai make all of the other companies look like mere toy companies. Since Bandai I have a stash of kits, I never had before...

It’a so weird to think that, here we are 40 years after Star Wars, and thanks to Bandai we’re in this crazy golden age of Star Wars model kits. The variety and types of kits has totally surpassed all the few choices we’ve had for decades! Not to mention the accuracy. Okay, so few of the kits are gigantic, but I’d rather have a small kit than nothing at all. :)

Yeah, I have to agree. The range and quality we are getting with Bandai is terrific. This coupled with Hot Toys 1/6 figures makes me realise it's an amazing time to be a fan. They timed it perfectly since I'm guessing most of us are in our 40's-50's, grew up with Star Wars and now have disposable income to splash on these things. Good times!
I gotta jump on this bandwagon.

I grew up with SW toys, i still got bins and bins of them, both originals and from the 2000 time frame. Except for nastalgia value, they are plastic turds compared to Bandai's kits.

I've also been modeling for decades and yes I did most the old MPC kits in the day. With some sweat they can turn out OK. But Bandai blows them out of the water. I got a couple Fine Mold kits that are very good as well.

The PG Falcon for me has been the peak of the mountain. Only a PG Star Destroyer or Tantive IV might come in second place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back