Ramona Flowers! (Updates on pg 2)

Re: Ramona Flowers!

I'm a litttttle dissapointed because I wanted to do a side by side comparison of this shirt dress before and after I finished modding it but it looks like it's vanished and I don't have another copy that I can find :( That said, I'm excited that there's at least a little progress happening here.

295664_281923125273300_1510869072_n.jpg

Awesome! The girl and I did Scott and Ramona this year for Halloween.

I hand made her a hammer out of plexi and cardboard and set LEDs up inside it so it would light up, made myself a janky sword because I spent all the money on making that hammer haha

292869_543280525687183_1974121028_n.jpg

Be prepared for 95% of people to ask who you are, I was surprised by this.

Wow that guy looks like a younger version of Norman Reedus...GM

I'm a litttttle dissapointed because I wanted to do a side by side comparison of this shirt dress before and after I finished modding it but it looks like it's vanished and I don't have another copy that I can find :( That said, I'm excited that there's at least a little progress happening here.

295664_281923125273300_1510869072_n.jpg

Wait who makes the shirt dress? Is it still easy to get?

Wait who makes the shirt dress? Is it still easy to get?

The tag for the dress I used says "MODA international" but it definitely isn't SA or anything.

I'll be wearing Ramona for Sunday at SDCC in a couple days :) It's the only day I'll be going so I still have a little bit of time!

First I sanded the foam down, covered it in spackle (it was okay but not my first choice since it's so heavy), hit it with some black metallic paint and then a layer of orange peel spray texture.

400750_339181209547491_1841462908_n.jpg

Then more black paint and some hammered metal silver. I think it's good enough for the con but I may revisit this paint job later!

1016727_339217266210552_1425658975_n.jpg

Re: Ramona Flowers! (Updates on pg 1)

Bag's done! Man what a hassle, who knew sewing a couple circles and stars could be such a pain :lol

ramona bag.jpg

annnd some dress progress. Sorry for the bathroom shot, you know how it is!

Ramona dress progress 2.jpg

Hello:
Could you tell me what is the brand of the Screen Accurate shirt to see if it is still possible to find it somewhere? Just looking for a striped shirt is way to vague to get anywhere.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back