Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Is this the said BS Vader Helmet? 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

I only saw one website list a release date and it was April 2018. The website was taking pre-orders at $119.99. Never heard of the website before, so who knows how reliable it is.

Yeah, there are some minor differences. Enough that (if that's the final product) I'd be thrilled to pick one up. Just a simple repaint would do it wonders.

Interesting to note the interior details are all missing.

What about Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett Voice Changer Helmet going to announce in July 2018 when they pre-order to find a release date, that'll be sweet

My friend sent me this....
image.jpeg

Seems they are UPC's for Target.
Doesnt specify for sure that it's Vader, but I think we can be pretty sure.
He also says, he was told its scheduled for release in April.
Robert

What about Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett Voice Changer Helmet going to announce in July 2018 when they pre-order to find a release date, that'll be sweet

You're not speculating in this thread now are you? Do you have any info about Hasbro announcing Boba Fett helmet in July 2018 or are you making it up like you have done in the Marvel Legends thread?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back