Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

I have been out of the loop for a few years, but has anyone officially produced a static hilt in recent years? I thought that ended with Master Replicas.

EFX produced a couple and then after TFA came out, Prop Shop produced a couple, but that ended up being quite a disaster.

Launch Bay had all 3 sabers in stock. Very low on Kylo and almost out of Vader.

Pictures of Vader coming soon.

Was not able to score any extra lightsabers.
Saw 6 the first day, but nothing after that.
Im kicking myself for not grabbing all of them when I saw them.
Ill be flying back down in few weeks and planning to grab what I can, with intentions on helping members here to get one.
We'll see how it goes.
Robert

Hi Robert, did you ever get hold of these for myself and Kylo1?

Hi Robert, did you ever get hold of these for myself and Kylo1?

My last last trip down was a total strick out.
They actually had a ton of the black series sabers out, so I think they are trying to rid the back stock of those.
Ill be headed down again soon, and as I've done when grabbing stuff for others, I'll message you the moment I have it in hand just to let you know it's been purchased.
Dont worry though, I haven't forgotten.
Robert

They actually had a ton of the black series sabers out, so I think they are trying to rid the back stock of those.
Ill be headed down again soon, and as I've done when grabbing stuff for others, I'll message you the moment I have it in hand just to let you know it's been purchased.
Robert

Thanks Robert, appreciate it! :thumbsup

Robert

Many thanks Robert....Happy Holidays

Yea I'm not sure about the rust spots. Might just paint over it with something to add the texture that is supposed to be there. (Which is something I have been meaning to ask around here, what is the best for that kind of thing.)

The screws on the grips I can get past since I view that as something it needs for handling. But the rust spots, I'm wondering if they were taking some old relic from ILM's leftovers that is really dirty now. Which might raise some questions since the MPP shroud is plastic.

Its based off this one

ESB_Darth_Vader_Hero_Lightsaber_2.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back