Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I don't understand how the website saying these are pre-order and estimated shipping date is January 2018, is underhand? The site originally stated that there was an initial batch of 50 arriving in October. It is November and pre-sale opened in September. Did you really expect at this date to get in on the October batch? At the end of October, the 50 arrived and shipped, so that info was removed because it no longer applied. And as of November 1st, the date for estimated delivery was set as January. So again, how is that underhanded? you state that the website implies "awaiting arrival soon and not next year"... but it clearly spells out: "Availability: pre-order" and "estimated ship date: January 2018".

- - - Updated - - -

So the the entire first batch has shipped? I guess I didn't make the cut despite being told I did. :(

Gotta make sure I don't burn through the intended payment while holiday shopping, I guess.

I received mine this past week... I... LOVE... IT!!!!! It's an AMAZING piece and the inclusion of the WorldCon photo book makes it all the better!! Love the new box as well!

-B89!

It definitely doesn't weigh as much as the Coyle and I'm disappointed that the green LED's don't work on the Tomenosuke. Isn't that supposed to light up?

Here are a few shots compared to a Coyle.

View attachment 771049View attachment 771050

The hero prop green lights did not light up, so the tomen's don't either. As for heft, you can add a metal cylinder and barrel (and real .44 rounds if you want). Tomenosuke can't, because of the replica laws in Japan. Nice Coyle btw, you just need a sid to complete the trifecta :p And maybe an offworld lol, it never stops.

The first 50 shipped.... but.... we already got a second batch that started wrapping Friday. So they are starting to ship down the list next week. If customer service told you that you are shipping soon, then rest assured you are in this current batch. ;)

Thanks I have mailed HCG about my damaged box issue and am awaiting a reply but Moviefreak, you maybe able to tell me if HCG will be able to replace my damaged box? There are no issues and am totally happy with the Tomen.

They should be able to, but Tomenosuke doesn't provide a stash of extra boxes. It will take some time for Tomenosuke to ship extras for replacement purposes. Customer service will be able to discuss when they get back to you. They won't be open until Monday so they won't be replying over the weekend. Anything like damages or other issues will need to be addressed with customer service as I am really not in that department or deal with that side of things. So I really don't have any other info or advice outside of "contact Customer service", lol. Plus I really want my time at the RPF to be about enjoying the hobby I signed up for, and not to become the "HCG Contact person" on the boards. They do not ask that I come here to answer questions and they don't ask that I be their liaison here. I come here just to enjoy my hobby. If I see a question or two that I can answer, I definitely will, but I don't want to become middle man to issues. :)

Just to note: I say the above because this morning alone, I have fielded 5 PMs from members here asking to help them out with stuff. ;)

Thanks I understand and I really appreciate your time and advice

The first 50 shipped.... but.... we already got a second batch that started wrapping Friday. So they are starting to ship down the list next week. If customer service told you that you are shipping soon, then rest assured you are in this current batch. ;)

Ok, cool. Thanks for the clarification.

When I got my two Tomenosuke 2049 blasters direct from Japan via FedEx back in July 2017...both boxes were badly damaged.:popcorn
FedEx and Tomenosuke were quick to resolve the problem and sent me two new replacement boxes and a replacement booklet within a week.:)
Luckily both blasters were not damaged...perfect condition.:D
IMG_0404.JPG

I missed the delivery guy yesterday so I'm awaiting redelivery! They look great; definitely quite a dark receiver though, I think I'll go for some weathering.

I received a shipping notice with a UPS tracking # on Friday Nov 3. There has been no movement on it since. Anyone else experience this with their orders? #impatientlittleB ;)

That was because the blasters showed up at 10:00 am on Friday.. They had to them be unpacked, then processed, then wrapped in bubble wrap and finally boxed up. labels were then printed... but by mid afternoon, it was already after UPS picked up for the day. Warehouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday so no pick up could happen over weekend. The packages which were given shipping label notification on Friday were picked up around noon today, Monday. So you should see tracking updates soon as UPS scans these through processing centers.

Thanks for the update Moviefreak. I appreciate your unofficial intermediary position here.

That was because the blasters showed up at 10:00 am on Friday.. They had to them be unpacked, then processed, then wrapped in bubble wrap and finally boxed up. labels were then printed... but by mid afternoon, it was already after UPS picked up for the day. Warehouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday so no pick up could happen over weekend. The packages which were given shipping label notification on Friday were picked up around noon today, Monday. So you should see tracking updates soon as UPS scans these through processing centers.

Hi Moviefreak
Wow... That is a lot of detailed information. I hope you don't get stressed out by this Forum.
You need not have to provide such detailed information about what is happening exactly with HCG stock and internal operations.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back