Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Pics as requested
0118171633.jpg
0118171634.jpg
0118171634a.jpg
Don't know why they're upside down lol

Very nice AjiPro. All they need to do now is fix that inner wave shape and these will be PERFECT!

To the dude (the bottle spitter) that called the V2 "neck breakers" and said these would never happen, lets see your update review now.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be perfect, they still need to up the brightness of the EL and find more accurate fabric for the upper. But they are on their way.

True, but didn't NIKE have that material made for them after not being able to find it on the shelf?

Apart form upping the volts/amp, how can the EL be made brighter? These are what, 3.7V? Weren't the real shoes 3.7V? Does increasing the amp-hours in the battery increase wattage or just give longer run times?

I'd just like to see that mid-sole shape corrected. The rest of these shoes are amazing.

your so lucky! Mine are still in China! Can't believe how bad my luck is, anyways post some pics bro!!!
I'm really Sorry to hear that :(. I wish you the best of luck!

- - - Updated - - -

True, but didn't NIKE have that material made for them after not being able to find it on the shelf?

Apart form upping the volts/amp, how can the EL be made brighter? These are what, 3.7V? Weren't the real shoes 3.7V? Does increasing the amp-hours in the battery increase wattage or just give longer run times?

I'd just like to see that mid-sole shape corrected. The rest of these shoes are amazing.
Regarding the EL brightness of the 2011 pairs, I direct everyone to this video: https://youtu.be/jQIggFOpcRk

You can't really get a noticeable brightness difference doing anything but increasing the voltage and or frequency. The stock inverters were putting out 105-110v @ 360hz. I settled on 180v @ 400hz for a solid noticeable brightness increase.

You can't really get a noticeable brightness difference doing anything but increasing the voltage and or frequency. The stock inverters were putting out 105-110v @ 360hz. I settled on 180v @ 400hz for a solid noticeable brightness increase.
Were you able to change them in the shoes already? If so could you post pics or a vid?

Also, I'm looking for a spare charger. What do you guys recommend buying that is compatible?

I never got a charger and even though I was supposed to get one, it never turned up. So I ended up sourcing USB to 0.7mm leads that plug into a double USB charger. Cost about $40 all up.

Very nice @AjiPro. All they need to do now is fix that inner wave shape and these will be PERFECT!

To the dude (the bottle spitter) that called the V2 "neck breakers" and said these would never happen, lets see your update review now.

Haha well, I thought the V2s were as good as we were ever goanna get, that's why I bought 2 pairs when they first came out :D I didn't think there'd ever be a V3 as good as these but sometimes it's nice to be wrong, isn't it?

Were you able to change them in the shoes already? If so could you post pics or a vid?

I don't have the final boards yet, will show comparisons when I have them here side-by-side. Hopefully Chinese New Year wont delay them too much. Unfortunately they do take some soldering to swap out, although simple soldering.

I don't have the final boards yet, will show comparisons when I have them here side-by-side. Hopefully Chinese New Year wont delay them too much. Unfortunately they do take some soldering to swap out, although simple soldering.

With the panel brightness increase, does it stay same colour or end up more blue?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back