Does anyone have pics of a Darth Hez OWK ANH saber?

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys, I called up Profiles in History and told them that the OWK lightsaber that they were selling as original was a replica made by Darth Hez 15 years ago. They asked me for pictures of one of Hez's sabers. Any old timers here still own one, or have pictures of on of Hez's early sabers?

-best

Dan

Try shooting him a PM. He hasn't been active here for a few years, but may get an email if you PM him. IIRC he went by Hez.
I can't help out with pics, but can confirm that that saber is a Darth Hez. I remember the allen screws instead of the transistors.

Last edited:
You guys are great, I was talking to a friend of mine today. He said he’s seen these on eBay from time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a Darth Hez I owned years ago. It doesn't match the one seen in the PIH auction, though.

obisabre_ANH.jpg

obisabre_ANH2.jpg

Here's my Hez Obi Wan from back in the day:

File6180.jpg
File6182.jpg
File6184.jpg
File6186.jpg
File6191.jpg
Back when Obi-Wan sabers were all black and white because the only pics we had were black & white!

I always wanted one of these, I remember seeing adds for them in jawa trader magazine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck, does this mean we have to watch out for a romans obiwan in the future. Not from Roman himself, but someone who will try to make a quick buck

Man, I remember the motorcycle grip/ lawn mower gear/ sink drain days quite fondly. That saber is too cool! It's definitely got an Icons vibe to it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Oh yes! I must have visited 100 motorcycle shops in 1997-98. Lol I even found a drive gear from a lawn mower I was convinced was what we now know is the booster. Fun times!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back