Captain America suit in the uk?

ep82

Hello everyone

i was just wondering if anyone can advice me where I can get a captain America costume within the uk?
i am looking for something like the AOU version.

i know someone who has a suit and it's basically a set of leathers but it looks great. However he won't tell me where has brought it from.

Sorry for for the dumb question but I don't know where to start.

Any my help will be great. Also where is the best place to buy a shield ? A really nice plastic one or a blank metal one.

Thanks

Well I am all new to this so what will you recommend?
It's just that his suit was a leather jacket and leather trousers and it looks great.
What others materials versions are out there?

I was hoping someone in the UK can tell me the best place to buy this? Within the UK.
I take it you are from across the pond?

Yes, so you don't want to buy this online you want to find it in a store? Correct? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, so you don't want to buy this online you want to find it in a store? Correct? [emoji2]

No I prefer to buy online but if I buy from USA then I will get a big custom charge. I just want to buy (online) within the UK to I won't have to pay extra charges for customs or duty or handling fees ☺️

No I prefer to buy online but if I buy from USA then I will get a big custom charge. I just want to buy (online) within the UK to I won't have to pay extra charges for customs or duty or handling fees [emoji5]

Oh ok I'll try to figure it out but I'm going to go to bed right now so it may not be in a little while. [emoji38]

Sorry dude I can't find anything [emoji22]. I think your just going to have to order it from the U.S. Website. Sorry about that dude.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back