Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

At the moment, I've got my work-in-progress cardboard stones and Matt's multipasses:
stonesmultipasssmallvs2.jpg

I've also got Russ's excellent Mondoshawan Key and plaque... you've seen the pics elsewhere here on the RPF, I'm sure.

I've got some paperprops. Clockwise: Diva Concert Flyer, Korben Arrest Warrant, NYC "You're Fired!" Mail, NYC "You're a Winner!" Mail (both with inserts, both unopened), Diva Concert Ticket, Phloston Paradice Activity Flyer and Korben's Taxi License:
5epaperpropssmalllo6.jpg

I've also got a judgedredd Korben Blaster in the process of being accurized by Saberfreak and hopefully one of Shawn's new Police Blaster kits on the way!!! Wooohooo!!

That is a damn fine MultiPass for being scratch-built, Dan. And that Police blaster is awesome as well. :thumbsup

Can't wait to see more of that Leeloo costume, Endoskeleton1. :love

Those stones look better in that photo, Kalkamel. Did you do any more to them since the last photo?

I would post pics if I had any :(... one of these days I need to inventory all of my stuff again!

I've got..
• The Stones
• The temple key
• Stunt Korben blaster- I want to pick up one of the new HCGs once they've got the electronics issues straightened out as well
• An idealized version of the Korben blaster- created by a fellow board member before the details of the piece were known
• Making of book (in French.. luckily I can still read it for the most part)
• Mobius 5thE art book
• Munson multipass- thanks Matt
• Several production made raw casting of some of the flying cars
• Scale Korben taxi about 80-85% done
• Several of the different paper props from the film that others have mentioned as well

I'm sure I'm forgetting something though.....

I would post pics if I had any :(... one of these days I need to inventory all of my stuff again!

I've got..
• The Stones
• The temple key
• Stunt Korben blaster- I want to pick up one of the new HCGs once they've got the electronics issues straightened out as well
• An idealized version of the Korben blaster- created by a fellow board member before the details of the piece were known
• Making of book (in French.. luckily I can still read it for the most part)
• Mobius 5thE art book
• Munson multipass- thanks Matt
• Several production made raw casting of some of the flying cars
• Scale Korben taxi about 80-85% done
• Several of the different paper props from the film that others have mentioned as well

I'm sure I'm forgetting something though.....

Aegis, do You have any pictures of the collection?

Strange that there are not more people posting? I thought 5th element had some fans around here?
Everything is welcome.

Ok, here is one of my favorite pieces in my coolection.

Mondoheadsmal_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange that there are not more people posting? I thought 5th element had some fans around here?
Everything is welcome.

Mondoheadsmal_1.JPG

:eek

Speechless. Love that prop. Need that prop.

I don't know why you're surprised about the lack of T5E fans though, I didn't think there were many on this board.

Everything is welcome.

Mondoheadsmal_1.JPG

i was wondering when you were going to roll out the big boy.

come on you have another couple of things to share;)

z

Mondoheadsmal_1.JPG

Aa-aa-are they G-g-g-g-German?

Haha, that is my favorite line! Did You know that in the German version he say something like "are you from this world" or something.

Just like in T2 when he say " Hasta la vista Baby", and in the Spanish version he say´s "Sayonara" haha.

Thanks guys for the kind words, the piece is even more cool up close and in person!
Zorg, yes I will post a few more :), some that I have never shown before!
But there must be someone else here that has some other pieces??

This thread has got me on such a 5th Element kick now. I ordered the key already. Now I'll have to see who else has stuff I can get. :lol

OK, one more before I go see the new Iron man movie! Enjoy.

zf1smal.JPG

:love

This thread has got me on such a 5th Element kick now. I ordered the key already. Now I'll have to see who else has stuff I can get. :lol

Good stuff. We need more Fifth Element collectors out there! Be sure to get one or two of Munson's MultiPass kits as well, if you haven't got one already.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back