Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Does anyone have any pictures of the baseline test sensor array? I went through my "art and soul" book and the wired issue. The art and soul has some concept sketches and one photo...that unfortunately has a type over it.

Low resolution but perhaps useful...

IMG_1912.jpg

Hi - both Indy Magnoli and zlurpo are offering versions of K's coat on threads here. If you do a member search you should find them no problems.
10 Hours Ago

This might be a fault of my own observation but was there always a red LED light on the bottom of Deckard's blaster?
I seem to only notice that in 2049.

Best,
-J

Interestingly, you can *very briefly* see the bottom LED lit during the first movie, when Deckard was chasing Zhora, but you have to look really hard. So...it seemed to be working for at least a portion of the filming:

deckard_screenshot.jpg

Hey, Guys, I'm searching this Ryan Gosling Blade Runner 2049 Coat. Can anyone suggest me. Where I can buy it. https://imgur.com/gyLJe8b

Have you done any kind of search before you asked that question? I only ask ask there are several threads with info on the coat, which by the way, the one you linked to is far from accurate. We don't mind helping but at least show that you can help yourself.

Now I just need to print these on clear stickers . . .

https://i.imgur.com/kLVC3K3l.jpg
Wow!

Those look amazing.

I just order my BCB 550 thanks to both theflightyellz and you.

Would you mind sharing the references of the other two?

I found this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0746HP1N8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509520312&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=shappy+metal+box&dpPl=1&dpID=51GFO8bxiXL&ref=plSrch) in Amazon but I'm not sure if those are the ones.

I'm new in this world (my first post![emoji28]) and I can't find a match.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much!

Now to work on the stickers and finding the d-vac tubes (or whatever they are).

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Let me know if you find the correct tubes. I've been looking everywhere for those.

-edit-

Thank you @podman!

Right....

- - - Updated - - -

Now I just need to print these on clear stickers . . .

https://i.imgur.com/kLVC3K3l.jpg

Looks awesome. Quick question though... Did you just copy the japanese/hindi symbols to match the original? I've been working on translating the various items and got stuck pretty quick (Not being able too read japanese or hindi isn't helping ;-)

The japanese seems to make sense for the mos part. Just can't work out the meaning of the first symbols under lot. nr. (though 番号 is number just as in the part.nr.). The first sign under expire is also unclear.

The hindi doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me..

Also, do you mind sharing what fonts you ended up using? Or did you draw individual parts of words/letters to match the original?

Thanks,

Harm

This is what I have so far...

MICRO MED
INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL KIT

चकिहिसा कटि [chakitisa kati] (doesn’t mean a thing, but with slightly different spelling (chikitsa kati) says: Medical treatment)

医療用品ー式 [Iryō yōhin] (medical supplies 'formula')

Part number
製造番号 [Seizō bangō] (production number)
वनिझिण नंबर (something number)

Lot number
ロット番号 [Rotto Bango]अधकि नहीं [adhaki nahin](not much)

Should perhaps be:
अधिक नहीं [adhika nahin] (quality no longer present)
And misplaced under lot instead expiry

First expire
滝了 [Taki Ryō]
समाम्तां [samaamtaan]These are probably both wrong…

Last edited:
In this
from Tested they state that the squad phone is a russian make. But it seems to be a pretty close match with the US PRC-6. Clamps and buttons all seem to match up. Only noticable difference is the push button on the side, which is rubber but seems to be replaced by a partially metal one.

I'll see how far I can match the prop from the video with my prc-6 base. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it was used int he movie... guess I will have to go see it again.

20171104_110344.jpg20171104_110356.jpg20171104_110414.jpg20171104_110404.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back