NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

The humble beginning of my Blade Runner 2049 collection

Attachments

• IMG_5117.JPG
    IMG_5117.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
It took them close to a week and a half to ship out the Old Forester Statesman Bourbon I ordered from them. I think they are getting a ton of orders from all us movie fans. I'm hoping mine will ship this week.
I hoping my order gets shipped soon also. When I put my order in it said in stock, now it's not even up anymore. I wonder if it was really 'in stock' like they claimed or it was really 'will be in stock soon'.

If anyone has the ability to pick up an extra bottle and ship to Canada via air freight (fedex or dhl) i would cover all your costs and assume all risk. There is a legal way to do it.

cheers.

I would look into that a little more. Most shipping companies won't ship a flammable item.
It will be available in Canada later this month. I've got 2 bottles reserved at a BC Liquor Store. It will only be sold at government outlets as far as BC is concerned.

I would look into that a little more. Most shipping companies won't ship a flammable item.

It will be available in Canada later this month. I've got 2 bottles reserved at a BC Liquor Store. It will only be sold at government outlets as far as BC is concerned.

I have looked into it thoroughly. Single bottles of booze are transported Airfreight ALL THE TIME. Good luck with your BC order, i just have not seen any evidence that local purveyors have any surety about what they might be getting or when. Just because its in their order system doesnt mean you'll actually see a bottle. See the US debacle in this thread for proof.

A**hole or entrepreneur?

View attachment 765205

Um...

Definatley an A-hole!

When we can get a bottle for retail or $95 like I did and others did. This person sucks.

I'm fine with a slight mark up to cover gas, time, cleverness etc but $500 "Buy It Now" your a dick. And you are trying to take advantage.

The BTTF 2 USA Today paper comes to mind. I went out and snagged some extras and I charged extra for my time and gas but I wasn't agregious, my markup was still fair.

Use my link and DO NOT pay $500 for a bottle.

Ordered mine this morning and it has already shipped, should be here Friday! :thumbsup

Thanks for the link!!

Apollo, no problem!

I mean c'mon we are RPF family.

We are cut from the same cloth, I got you!

I've learned a bunch from you!

Glad I could help my friend.

Oh, by the way does asavage know about this? Would love to know if Adam is gonna snag a bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my two bottles! They're beautiful in person. Guy who sold it to me already said they have no stock left and he's begging his sales reps for more.

Any good soul in Germany willing to buy one for me and send it to Belgium for a good price? I getting desperate... :thumbsup

edit: or in Spain as well :thumbsup

I'm working on a 3D printed PKD Blaster and I've been getting FedEx tracking notifications via text and every time I get a text outloud I say "OMG OMG it's almost here!"

I also told my boss at my part time "I'm gonna need to come in later Saturday so I can be home to sign and show my ID for this delivery" He said "Um, ok..."

I showed him a picture of the bottle and told him what it was and he said "Hell yeah dude, just get here as soon as you can after you sign for it"

I love where I work!!!

here's a pic of the 3D printed parts for the blaster. Just gotta put this sucker together.

IMG_1004.JPG

I'm not sure if it has been addressed here but, the screencap that is being circulated of the bottle in the movie, has the top removed.

Dekard opens the bottle while behind the Bar, lays the top down, and then moves to the end of the Bar to pour a drink.

Screencap 1.jpgScreencap 2.jpg

I'm not sure if it has been addressed here but, the screencap that is being circulated of the bottle in the movie, has the top removed.

Dekard opens the bottle while behind the Bar, lays the top down, and then moves to the end of the Bar to pour a drink.

View attachment 766044View attachment 766045

Yeah I spotted that to in the movie :thumbsup so the bottle does not have an ultra-low cap as suggested by these stills so I guess if we just cut the cap down as @Soulinertia did earlier in the thread we will be pretty close :)

Last edited:

View attachment 766044View attachment 766045

It seems that the movie and retail bottles are very different.

The movie version does not have as tall a neck which I think allowed them to simply cut the cap in half. The label is higher on the movie bottle and has some text higher on the label. The walking man logo on the movie bottle and is bigger.

None of these things can be done to the retail bottle so I`m thinking they may have used plastic versions on set just as they did in the original.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back