Goonies Props, One Eyed Willy ?

yea I figured it makes sense to do it that way. Wasn't sure on how to keep it together so I used hot glue, accidentally got some on the leather while doing it but think it kind fits since the way it dried kinda looks like wax from a candle to me. Maybe thats how they kept straps like that together back then :)

Well i'm slowly getting this patch done i just recently found some earings over at kmart but i still need a clear and red one.I aged my patch a little bit more and i need to pick up some brown acrylic and give it a wash down like how brad did.Check out some pics :cool

img4073s.jpg

img4082r.jpg

img4086u.jpg

Man, I cant seem to get anyone to write me back. I need help with a skull and copperpot wallet. Jedifye, can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

Man, I cant seem to get anyone to write me back. I need help with a skull and copperpot wallet. Jedifye, can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

The skull I have is a miniature made by Hotshot back a few years ago. Pitbull made his lifesize one and also made the wallet's. He's the one to talk to .

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are (were) some top-notch wallets :thumbsup

im starting a shelf for The Goonies once my copper bones make it in. I bought a skull a few weeks ago to help dress it up.

anyways, making a patch for the skull seems like a good idea. I’ve read through the thread and saw leather was used for the strap. I’m guessing the patch was also leather?

Those are (were) some top-notch wallets :thumbsup

im starting a shelf for The Goonies once my copper bones make it in. I bought a skull a few weeks ago to help dress it up.

anyways, making a patch for the skull seems like a good idea. I’ve read through the thread and saw leather was used for the strap. I’m guessing the patch was also leather?

Here is a good thread on the skull that someone made:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=79355&highlight=goonies+skull

I guess I need some good legit files for the wallet contents. I have a few files, but they aren't nearly as legible as some of the ones I've seen on here. Does anyone have the wallet contents they wouldnt mind sharing? I've tried contacting Pitbull, but had no luck with a response. Also, does anyone have the fratellis newspaper file or Data's $50 bills? Thank you all so much!

I guess I need some good legit files for the wallet contents. I have a few files, but they aren't nearly as legible as some of the ones I've seen on here. Does anyone have the wallet contents they wouldnt mind sharing? I've tried contacting Pitbull, but had no luck with a response. Also, does anyone have the fratellis newspaper file or Data's $50 bills? Thank you all so much!
The quality of the free paper props on these here are pretty low in quality. I had to create mine from scratch at hi resolution for my wallet run. I hesitate to just share my files as I might do another run sometime and don’t want the files to get out and used.
Do you have access to photoshop and a good printer? You could recreate the items, print and age them..

I’ve done some work here and there on my OEW skull and eyepatch.

most to all of the eyepatch jewelry are place holders and I’m still missing the purple diamond(?).

74C8629F-2567-411C-878B-99CD8EA2C8D6.jpeg

51A25FE1-0812-45C8-8F67-64D40602C865.jpeg

1F360944-2E4B-4727-A24A-63F51F9D3542.jpeg

My skull isn’t 1:1 so I may scale down the eyepatche.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back